VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/vhbl
#307773 by dkeeper
Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:35 pm
Will do, as soon as possible. First I have to sleep D:
Could you add PicoDrive to the list? Cuz I'm a huge fan of the Sega Genesis and since it's working, it should be added.
Advertising
#307877 by titegtnodI
Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:43 pm
dkeeper wrote:Will do, as soon as possible. First I have to sleep D:
Could you add PicoDrive to the list? Cuz I'm a huge fan of the Sega Genesis and since it's working, it should be added.

Sure, I'll grab out my Vita, test and modify the settings for PicoDrive and update the tutorial. I've been very sick since Thursday (hospital D:), so I might procrastinate the update for a few more days :p.
Advertising
#307986 by dkeeper
Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:08 am
D: Take care of yourself, hope you get better :)
I followed the tutorial and it worked just fine for me. Will try some more things though. I used the Snes Emu with Intro and somehow it worked nicely oO
There are some slowdowns on some games, but it`s prolly because we can`t use the full power of the vita, since the Kirby games e.g. are quite the resource hoggers.
Will give more info later on :)
#354605 by Tobinian
Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:20 am
I'm having trouble getting gPSP to work.
I've found the bios and followed the tutorial exactly, I am using the space invaders exploit on firmware 3.15
When I try to install gPSP with VHBL, it instead takes me to a subfolder 'DATA.BIN, PARAM.SFO, README.TXT'
I did rezip (edit: in store mode!) the install folder and everything, and have got the SNES and Masterboy emulators working a couple of days ago
Any help would be very much appreciated
Thanks
EDIT: well, this is embarrassing. It seems my problem lied in naming the install folder 'INSTALL.zip' rather than 'INSTALL.ZIP'. Problem solved!