Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[VHBL/CEF] 138Menu L4 [02/07/14] + Source

VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/vhbl
User avatar
JeoWay
Posts: 1052
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:59 am
Location: vs0:/app/JEOWAY/mybedroom.bin
Contact:

Re: [VHBL] 138Menu

Post by JeoWay » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:50 pm

The Z wrote:The menu is working at my VHBLs.
Have you tried Qwikrazor's? (If he gave you it)

I haven't tried it yet, but ZeroSkies did and said it doesnt work. But SMOKE said it does work :?
im confuzzled. Ill try it later today maybe
Advertising
Intel Core i7 4770K @4.7Ghz
MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard
32GB Corsair Vengeance PRO RAM
Radeon 7950 OC DD (XFX)
Corsair H100i Water Cooling
Corsair HX1050 PSU
Corsair 900D
1TB WD Blue - 128GB 840 PRO SSD
BenQ XL2420TE Gaming Monitor

User avatar
SMOKE
Retired Mod
Posts: 3673
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: [VHBL] 138Menu

Post by SMOKE » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:51 pm

JeoWay wrote:What revision are you using? Unless he is using the oldest revision sent?
The one on the OP.
Advertising

User avatar
JeoWay
Posts: 1052
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:59 am
Location: vs0:/app/JEOWAY/mybedroom.bin
Contact:

Re: [VHBL] 138Menu

Post by JeoWay » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:51 pm

SMOKE wrote:
JeoWay wrote:What revision are you using? Unless he is using the oldest revision sent?
The one on the OP.
Okay.
Intel Core i7 4770K @4.7Ghz
MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard
32GB Corsair Vengeance PRO RAM
Radeon 7950 OC DD (XFX)
Corsair H100i Water Cooling
Corsair HX1050 PSU
Corsair 900D
1TB WD Blue - 128GB 840 PRO SSD
BenQ XL2420TE Gaming Monitor

User avatar
GBOT
Developer
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:00 pm
Contact:

Re: [VHBL] 138Menu

Post by GBOT » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:42 pm

For people having trouble when the app list or installer list is being loaded, you can allways check 138LOG.TXT to see where it crashes and report it to me.
For people getting stuck in the "Creating graphics space" part, I think somehow the mem allocing is failing, im working on it ;)
katsu wrote:start+select reset vhbl dont open remenu .
If vhbl doesn't load again after exiting that app with wmenu, it wont load neither with this menu. That's one of my notes ;)
And yes, it lists the /GAME homebrew too :)
Github
Twitter

Can't give enough crepes

User avatar
JeoWay
Posts: 1052
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:59 am
Location: vs0:/app/JEOWAY/mybedroom.bin
Contact:

Re: [VHBL] 138Menu

Post by JeoWay » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:33 pm

GBOT wrote:For people having trouble when the app list or installer list is being loaded, you can allways check 138LOG.TXT to see where it crashes and report it to me.
For people getting stuck in the "Creating graphics space" part, I think somehow the mem allocing is failing, im working on it ;)
katsu wrote:start+select reset vhbl dont open remenu .
If vhbl doesn't load again after exiting that app with wmenu, it wont load neither with this menu. That's one of my notes ;)
And yes, it lists the /GAME homebrew too :)
I'll test it on 2.12 (qwikrazor exploit) later today and see if there is any issues. If there is, I'll PM them to you.
Intel Core i7 4770K @4.7Ghz
MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard
32GB Corsair Vengeance PRO RAM
Radeon 7950 OC DD (XFX)
Corsair H100i Water Cooling
Corsair HX1050 PSU
Corsair 900D
1TB WD Blue - 128GB 840 PRO SSD
BenQ XL2420TE Gaming Monitor

User avatar
The Z
VIP
Posts: 5505
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:26 pm
Location: Deutschland
Contact:

Re: [VHBL] 138Menu

Post by The Z » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:47 pm

JeoWay wrote:
The Z wrote:The menu is working at my VHBLs.
Have you tried Qwikrazor's? (If he gave you it)

I haven't tried it yet, but ZeroSkies did and said it doesnt work. But SMOKE said it does work :?
im confuzzled. Ill try it later today maybe
Ive contacted GBOT, the public one wasnt working at qwikraz0rs HBL, but the second version he gave me is indeed working.
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞

User avatar
GBOT
Developer
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:00 pm
Contact:

Re: [VHBL] 138Menu

Post by GBOT » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:10 pm

People having trouble should download the file again, the problem seems to be fixed :)
Github
Twitter

Can't give enough crepes

User avatar
JeoWay
Posts: 1052
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:59 am
Location: vs0:/app/JEOWAY/mybedroom.bin
Contact:

Re: [VHBL] 138Menu

Post by JeoWay » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:54 pm

The Z wrote:
JeoWay wrote:
The Z wrote:The menu is working at my VHBLs.
Have you tried Qwikrazor's? (If he gave you it)

I haven't tried it yet, but ZeroSkies did and said it doesnt work. But SMOKE said it does work :?
im confuzzled. Ill try it later today maybe
Ive contacted GBOT, the public one wasnt working at qwikraz0rs HBL, but the second version he gave me is indeed working.
Okay. Thanks for the confirmation.
Intel Core i7 4770K @4.7Ghz
MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard
32GB Corsair Vengeance PRO RAM
Radeon 7950 OC DD (XFX)
Corsair H100i Water Cooling
Corsair HX1050 PSU
Corsair 900D
1TB WD Blue - 128GB 840 PRO SSD
BenQ XL2420TE Gaming Monitor

User avatar
slenderman
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:44 am
Location: Canada, ottawa
Contact:

Re: [VHBL] 138Menu

Post by slenderman » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:39 am

GBOT wrote:Thanks for your opinions, remember that new ideas for features or changes will be gladly accepted :)
slenderman wrote:I can translate it to French if you want... 8-)

Je peux le traduire en Français si vous voulez...
Thanks! I'll think of adding some new languages in the future; I'll contact you then ;)
I translated the Note File, I attached it to this message... :ugeek:
Image

User avatar
ZeroSkys
Posts: 322
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Re: [VHBL] 138Menu

Post by ZeroSkys » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:58 am

Works perfectly fine now.
Add Meh
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Vita Half Byte Loader”