VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/wagic/vhbl
#252038 by JeoWay
Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/es2st ... ty_Fix.zip

Note: I decided to change it back to its original form. That way everyone doesn't expect a new fix for every release :lol:

-Jeo
Advertising
Last edited by JeoWay on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:55 am, edited 42 times in total.
#252049 by NNNRT
Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm
The forum rules say you must avoid posting work-in-progress threads. ;) Nice work though, altough I'm not updating though. tho even though although though tho though... sorry :oops:
Advertising
#252052 by The Z
Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:03 pm
NNNRT wrote:The forum rules say you must avoid posting work-in-progress threads. ;) Nice work though, altough I'm not updating though. tho even though although though tho though... sorry :oops:

Woot?

It would be nice to see a compatibility increase in the Apache Overkill VHBL, I hope your files will do this :)
#252057 by JeoWay
Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:14 pm
The Z wrote:
NNNRT wrote:The forum rules say you must avoid posting work-in-progress threads. ;) Nice work though, altough I'm not updating though. tho even though although though tho though... sorry :oops:

Woot?

It would be nice to see a compatibility increase in the Apache Overkill VHBL, I hope your files will do this :)

They will man, Funny thing though. The save, wasn't even encrypted right :trollface:
I basically just did some fixes to the NID and some menu edits. ;)
I'll be back later on today or tomorrow with videos and a release.
#252080 by hgoel0974
Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:04 pm
JeoWay wrote:
The Z wrote:

Woot?

They will man, Funny thing though. The save, wasn't even encrypted right :trollface:
I basically just did some fixes to the NID and some menu edits. ;)
I'll be back later on today or tomorrow with videos and a release.

I managed to decrypt his save using JPCSP but I can't tell where the binloader is :?
#252084 by JeoWay
Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:24 pm
SAVEDATA. I had to put multiple binloaders in the save for a compatibility increase.
#252120 by JeoWay
Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:46 pm
Hydraulicelf wrote:You should test Daedalusx64 for us. ;)
Good job by the way.

That is what i'm testing next :D
#252121 by hgoel0974
Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:54 pm
JeoWay wrote:SAVEDATA. I had to put multiple binloaders in the save for a compatibility increase.

I don't understand.
How does adding more binloaders help?

I know that the binloader has to be in SAVEDATA (that is why I said I had managed to decrypt the savedata) but I was having trouble finding it in there, but now I have found it so no problem :D
#252123 by JeoWay
Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:58 pm
hgoel0974 wrote:
JeoWay wrote:SAVEDATA. I had to put multiple binloaders in the save for a compatibility increase.

I don't understand.
How does adding more binloaders help?

I know that the binloader has to be in SAVEDATA (that is why I said I had managed to decrypt the savedata) but I was having trouble finding it in there, but now I have found it so no problem :D

Nice work man. You had me confused on your last post xD