Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

uploaded motorstorm to lappy

VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/vhbl
smeky

uploaded motorstorm to lappy

Post by smeky »

ive copied over motorstorm from my vita ... would it work in other device's ???
Advertising
JJS
Big Beholder

Re: uploaded motorstorm to lappy

Post by JJS »

Certainly not. Please do not post links to it either.
Advertising
smeky

Post by smeky »

i was only asking a question ,
stingray1059

Post by stingray1059 »

yup it will work!! only if you will also provide your PSN account too.. but the vita is only limited to 2 units per account.
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

If you get a copy of motorstorm (which is indeed not legal) but you have the license files for YOUR purchased version of it, but you managed to delete it cause of stupidy, then would it work, wouldnt it?

I mean you have your license files which says that you bought the game; then adding the game itself from another person but using YOUR license files should be working, shouldnt it??!

The game itself should be the same for every user, but it isnt working if the license files for YOUR account are missing (if you did not buy it, you wont have license files)...
So it should work (game from another person) if you add your license files from your purchased version??! ^^
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
stingray1059

Post by stingray1059 »

The Z wrote:If you get a copy of motorstorm (which is indeed not legal) but you have the license files for YOUR purchased version of it, but you managed to delete it cause of stupidy, then would it work, wouldnt it?

I mean you have your license files which says that you bought the game; then adding the game itself from another person but using YOUR license files should be working, shouldnt it??!

The game itself should be the same for every user, but it isnt working if the license files for YOUR account are missing (if you did not buy it, you wont have license files)...
So it should work (game from another person) if you add your license files from your purchased version??! ^^
simply put.. if i uploaded motorstorm here and you copy it to your harddrive and try to transfer it your vita, you will recieve an error " you can only transfer games from your account" but when you used my psn id and password. you can now play the game. but you must activate the game 1st before you can play it. but only 2 persons can share 1 psn account.
PsPsiR1

Post by PsPsiR1 »

Main thing and needed PSN personal account. motorstorm both from PSN and those homebrew/emulator.
Psp - 1000 6.60 PRO MOD C
Psp - 2006 6.20 PRO-C
Psp - 3001 6.20 PRO MOD C
Psp - E-1000 6.60 PRO-C
PSVita - 3g/wifi 1.81 Gravity Crash --> 3.01 King of Pool 6.60TN-V7.3
undougiedor

Post by undougiedor »

dude can i please have youre account i promis i will give it back plzzzzzzz!!!!???
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

undougiedor wrote:dude can i please have youre account i promis i will give it back plzzzzzzz!!!!???
We don't support such things on this forum... :roll:

This thread has gone from bad to worse. [Locked]
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!

Return to “Vita Half Byte Loader”