Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Hello World on Vita?

Zecoxao

Hello World on Vita?

Post by Zecoxao »

http://gamegaz.com/201112186294/

I suppose it's true... What do you think?
Advertising
My sig is original :D
Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Re: Hello World on Vita?

Post by Xian Nox »

Was to be expected. Two things:
1. The 1.00 PSP firmware could run unsigned code. I expect some easy-to-find bug in the firmware as well.
2. The PSVita has a PSP emulator, so all user-mode exploit should (in theory) work on the PSVita as well.
Advertising
RUSTII

Post by RUSTII »

I hate to say it,And no i DO NOT speak Japanese of any kind "BUT" i do understand English !!
So no i do not understand what the rest of the line say's,but the first word says it all
"FAKEじゃないのかと疑う方もいるかもしれませんが、teck4氏のexploitは未発表のexploitで本物です。"
look in the link,it is very easy to find,so maybe someone can translate the rest...maybe im wrong,but it says itself it is FAKE!
TiPi wrote:I won.

/misusing modpowers
Zecoxao

Post by Zecoxao »

RUSTII wrote:I hate to say it,And no i DO NOT speak Japanese of any kind "BUT" i do understand English !!
So no i do not understand what the rest of the line say's,but the first word says it all
look in the link,it is very easy to find,so maybe someone can translate the rest...maybe im wrong,but it says itself it is FAKE!
google translate? no? yes? maybe?
My sig is original :D
jc_gargma
Retired Mod

Post by jc_gargma »

Well, its google translate, so, its a gamble. W/e, here you go.
googletranslate wrote:The title of the PSP PlayStation Vita (only available for PSN) is to launch the strength of the Vita. What worries me is the save game exploit what works for PSP, PS Vita me to try to work immediately on Mr. teck4 owns a PSP save game exploit unpublished.

The result was of course also take over the vulnerability of the PSP. Hello World at PS Vita (own code) can be performed.
PS Vita PSP at the first place only because it is emulation, emulator running on the fact that just because we can run your own code does not change much. So while hacking into the system are reproduced in an environment that is running on the PSP will own code.

Half-start at the maximum of the PSP Homebrew Byte Loader (reproduction of) is enough.

Some might suspect that I'll not do FAKE, exploit teck4 his unpublished exploit is genuine.

PSN version save game exploit with other titles, so there are some that may be realized in the start of the PSP Homebrew PS Vita Once you have established how to start the HBL, the saved data is Sony " Administrative Assistant for PlayStation content "must be transferred to the PS Vita, and further to transfer the state must now transfer the save data folder into the Hello World binaries that only the saved data . Will be transferred into the data folder in the save if the body can then be started with Vita HBL.

And that is a big possibility that such measures are easily crushed to prevent unwanted save game file transfer for applications that work under the control of Sony.

In addition, PS Vita Min Gol exploit so far as such details as if it had been like the PSP PS Vita measures also seem to emulate the PSP.

Those who try to exploit in the PSP PS Vita looking for if not, carefully examine whether the game supports PS Vita first. Everybody's clean trial and trial period Patapon 2 demo is so handy that non-PS Vita not come again in the first place.

Incidentally, I'm looking forward to the future from those who were successful on the PS Vita Hello World, will tell for sure.

That only the listed vulnerabilities have been reproduced PSP Hello World is displayed, the display is reproduced even if just how far the system area of ​​Vita 踏Mi込Meru potential from here is almost zero. That is not even the first step in hacking it.
source (same as the ops link)
ViP3R

Post by ViP3R »

Goodbye, Captain John "Soap" Mactavish
And Goodbye, Joe Frazier - thanks for encouraging me to have my own PSP
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

RUSTII wrote:I hate to say it,And no i DO NOT speak Japanese of any kind "BUT" i do understand English !!
The second word says "not". So if you combine the two words together it says "it's not a fake". Language is such a wonderful thing.
(It actually says "you might be wondering "isn't it a fake?" but teck4's exploit is an unreleased exploit and it's real")

I'll get in touch with mamosuke, but there is no doubt for me that this is real.
http://wololo.net/wagic/2011/12/18/day- ... dy-hacked/
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!
stevealexanderames

Post by stevealexanderames »

OMG :lol: on the day one...
PSP 3004 3G 6.20 LME / PRO(MOD)-C
noob

Post by noob »

it clearly says
PSP firmware 6.31..
i discussed this on waratte's forum too ^^
it's a forum similar to this.

and, i didn't know that the psvita had a psp simulator?
is this something you need to buy or is it normal?
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

noob wrote:it clearly says
PSP firmware 6.31..
i discussed this on waratte's forum too ^^
it's a forum similar to this.

and, i didn't know that the psvita had a psp simulator?
is this something you need to buy or is it normal?
PSV can play PSN Games and MiniS, so it has to emulate a part of the PSP, for those games.
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞

Return to “Homebrews”