Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Can the PSVITA run PPSSPP emultor

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
tangra87

Can the PSVITA run PPSSPP emultor

Post by tangra87 »

Hello , I have a question . Can the PSVITA run the PPSSPP emulator , I know that the vita has its own psp emulator , and adrenaline , but I need the ppsspp emulator for 1 game - Kingdom hearts BBS , there are few people that are making a " HDification" puting some of the ps3/ps4 models from the game in to the psp game , and the only way to play it like this for now is using the PPSSPP emulator . Here is a link for the HDification .Thanks in advance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MboxeNF_J-U&t=28s
Advertising
Last edited by CPUzX on Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to "Support" section.
gamr13

Re: Can the PSVITA run PPSSPP emultor

Post by gamr13 »

tangra87 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:26 am Hello , I have a question . Can the PSVITA run the PPSSPP emulator , I know that the vita has its own psp emulator , and adrenaline , but I need the ppsspp emulator for 1 game - Kingdom hearts BBS , there are few people that are making a " HDification" puting some of the ps3/ps4 models from the game in to the psp game , and the only way to play it like this for now is using the PPSSPP emulator . Here is a link for the HDification .Thanks in advance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MboxeNF_J-U&t=28s
No, the PS Vita cannot run PPSSPP. Sadly, you're stuck with that for now. If there's a way to patch an ISO of Kingdom Hearts: BBS with updated textures, models, etc, then and only then will you be able to play it on the PS Vita.
Advertising
PS Vita: 3.60 - d-fend
PSP: 6.60 Pro B-10 - d-fend
PS3 - gamr12 (And d-fend)
tangra87

Re: Can the PSVITA run PPSSPP emultor

Post by tangra87 »

Ok , thank you

Return to “Support”