Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Various rom loading issues with vita Genesis emulators

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
RagahRagah

Various rom loading issues with vita Genesis emulators

Post by RagahRagah »

I'd like to preface this by saying I have Picodrive working on Adrenaline with none of the problems that I'm reporting here for the Vita emulators. Maybe I should mention that I noticed that when I run Sega CD BIOS on Adrenaline I see a couple of colored dots at the top of the screen, one of which blinks, like a processor. No such dots appear when using the BIOS file under a Vita emulator and I wonder if this has anything to do with my SEGA CD issues.

PROBLEMS WITH GENESIS PLUS GX:

1. Basically I can't load any roms. BIN files do not load at all. ZIP files do but run terribly slow with garbled music. I surely hope this emulator isn't really just acceptably this terrible.

2. Sega CD BIOS file will not load at all (As I indicated, works fine on Picodrive in Adrenaline, just have to load the rom file through the BIOS directly).

PROBLEMS WITH RETROARCH FOR GENESIS (BOTH CORES):

1. Sega CD BIOS file loads but gives me no prompts to load rom files or to access any menus. Cannot load Sega CD rom files without the BIOS file, either, whether the rom be in a ZIP or BIN file.

Is there some sort of pathway or file storage necessities specifically for Vita emulators that is different on Vita emulators from the PSP emulators? Why all these odd issues?

Also, even under Adrenaline I notice my roms have no music. I thought I remember needing some sort of process to get music on the file but can't remember how as it's been years since I had to actually load files on my old Homebrew PSP.

Thanks, all!
Advertising

Return to “Support”