Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] S.O.S. - A simple tool that will help you if you have an emergency on HENkaku Ensō 3.65

ChelseaFantasy

[RELEASE] S.O.S. - A simple tool that will help you if you have an emergency on HENkaku Ensō 3.65

Post by ChelseaFantasy »

This is a very simple and quick tool I made for use in case of emergency.

----- What it does?
*** In small words:
-It Installs VitaShell 1.82 on HENkaku Ensō 3.65
-It Replaces and/or Fixes the VitaShell's "eboot.bin"
-It Enables a FTP Server
*** In details:
-It installs VitaShell 1.82, in case you accidentally delete it.
-It updates VitaShell to v1.82, in case you forget to update it before updating your PSVita to HENkaku Ensō 3.65.
-It downgrades VitaShell to v1.82, if the newer version fails, let's get back.
-It corrects a damaged VitaShell installation.
-It allows you to browse your Memory Stick from your PC over FTP.

This application works totally offline.

If you are on 3.60, I recommend you to install this application before updating to HENkaku Ensō 3.65 (even before updating VitaShell to 1.82 or newer).
If you are on 3.65, install it and keep it safe inside a bubble or something. Just put it in a place you will not delete it accidentally.

----- How to use it?
1-Enable Unsafe Homebrew
2-Run S.O.S.
3-Fellow the on-screen instructions

----- Available Languages:
English and Spanish

----- F.A.Q.:
Q-Why VitaShell 1.82? There is a newer version available.
A-VitaShell 1.82 is the one TheFlow said is "the" version you must have before updating and required to avoid issues. It is actually a very well tested version. Newer versions could have issues. This is a way to stay safe. Once you are on v1.82, you can easily update to a newer version.
Q-I see there's a Spanish translation inside the application... can I make a ***** translation?
A-Yes, just translate every text you see on the pictures inside "L01" and the text inside the "template.xml". Then send me your translation ( cerebro404hwc@gmail.com ) and I will release a new version with your translation included.

----- Credits:
Programmed by: Howling Wolf Naru-José (HWNJ) and ChelseaFantasy
Engine used: ONElua Vita 2R0

----- Download Link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1N7LAT ... 0f4v7SNLgv

----- Something else?:
¡Hasta la vista!
Advertising
MiniBUU

Re: [RELEASE] S.O.S. - A simple tool that will help you if you have an emergency on HENkaku Ensō 3.65

Post by MiniBUU »

Great tool. Used this when I installed SD2Vita and scr..ed something up with Vita Shell. Thanks for the app.
Advertising

Return to “Homebrews”