Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ReNpDRM - Error

nanihothearts

ReNpDRM - Error

Post by nanihothearts »

I downloaded PURE CHESS FULL BUNDLE as its not available else where, the purchase was before renpdrm installed, but on ENSO.
It either shows error C2-12828-1 or force closed after few minutes of browsing the PS Store
I couldn't download the game whatsoever.

Am using psvsd to store my games and both locations ur0: & ux0: contains plugins and config files with specific locations properly written.

I've read comments under beta 5 plugin post in wololo.net and found few others have the same problem.
Hoping for someone with technical knowledge to help in fixing this.

Note: The plugin to activate Vita works fine.

Bonus: I'll add Pu*eChess whole pack to nonpdrm library after my PS Store works and allows me to download my purchases.

Thanks a lot in advance!!! :)
Advertising
dmaskell92

Re: ReNpDRM - Error

Post by dmaskell92 »

Good luck, ReNpDrm never worked for me, and I'm well versed at following Ps Vita tutorials.

This isn't a piracy forum, but your only solution may be to break the law, and get your game from a warez site.

This is obviously what Sony wants you to do.
Advertising
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
DSwizzy145

Post by DSwizzy145 »

dmaskell92 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:11 am Good luck, ReNpDrm never worked for me, and I'm well versed at following Ps Vita tutorials.

This isn't a piracy forum, but your only solution may be to break the law, and get your game from a warez site.

This is obviously what Sony wants you to do.
Sony never gave a rat's *** about the Vita and it's people anyway
electrosheep

Post by electrosheep »

Check the ReStore log at ur0:data/restore_log.txt. That may give you some additional information.

Also, the PS Store was crashing with C2-12828-1 for me as well, and I noticed in the log that the last line was consistently after trying to activate Bastion. So I figured, I'd try uninstalling Bastion to see if that did anything. Turned out, Bastion was on my other memory card, so I figured I'd try accessing the store with that card inserted to see if that made a difference. With that card inserted, I was able to access the store without issue.
Let me see...your grandmother's name was Beatrice?
eighthdayregret

Post by eighthdayregret »

It might also be that a file or two (or more) still reside on your memory card from a previous install of the game. Try connecting to your PC via VitaShell, with the source you want to install to being set as the USB device.
Go to the root of the drive and use the Windows search function to search for the gameID (PCSE00319 for US, PCSB00080 for EU, PCSE00086 for KO), then delete any results that come up.
I've had a couple of games that left folders after deleting them and caused the same kinds of issues, and that's what worked for me.
Vita WiFi/3G - 8GB - 32GB - OFW 3.36 - PS+
GoW PSP-2000 - 2GB - 8GB - 2x16GB - 2x16GB - 6.61 ME-2.3

Return to “Homebrews”