Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSVita Save State?

udkultimate

PSVita Save State?

Post by udkultimate »

Hello guys!

I just would like to know if there is any homebrew app for Vita Henkaku that allows us to save states while playing, just like an emulator, so we are not restricted to the game`s save function.

I am having a hard time playing Hotline Miami 2. It`s a FANTASTIC game, however it is HARD, very HARD, and you DIE A LOT :D

I reached mission 16, however these last missions they are bigger than others, they are divided in many areas, so after you clear one area, you go to another, however, the game only saves after you complete the entire mission.

I only get some few free hours by week to play games (it`s not more than 1 or 2 hours), and it is mainly on weekends.

So if I am not able to complete the entire mission whenever I play, If I only cleared one area, whenever I play again next time I need to replay again the entire mission (including the area I cleared), because I could not save my progress. In the end it becomes a bit frustrating.

I have searched but could not find any app for saving game states in PS Vita.

Any help?
Advertising
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Re: PSVita Save State?

Post by Rinnegatamante »

There's no way to actually take savestates in PSVITA games yet.
Advertising
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
udkultimate

Post by udkultimate »

@Rinnegatamante

Hello my friend, the legendary PSVita Developer :D

Thanks for the repply. It`s sad that we can`t take save game states in PS Vita yet :(

I think it would be a very cool feature especially for those like me who don`t have much time to play, so we could save our progress when playing our games, even the smallest progress.

Isn't there anyone working on this yet? Is there some hope for this feature? Is it so hard to implement?

Thanks
Appelgold

Post by Appelgold »

For in-game saves, try going to misc in settings and 'update backup' automatic. In my experience, I need to turn that on for every game, granted, I am on 3.60 and use my PSPGO for GBA usually as its a bit more portable than my vita, but that preserves my saves. Not sure about savestate issues though.

Return to “Homebrews”