Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

QCMA File Transfer Deletes MY VHBL Emulator Save States

WorldExtermination

QCMA File Transfer Deletes MY VHBL Emulator Save States

Post by WorldExtermination »

What's up everyone? First of all, I just want to say I just purchased my first PS Vita two nights ago and I am absolutely loving it!

Anyways, I'm running the latest firmware, 3.65 (wish I would've read these forums before I bought my system!), and I have a VHBL bubble for my emulators. Everything works well, but when I want to add a new ROM, the PC to Vita transfer process (with QCMA) through the content manager gives me no choice but to re-sync my entire ROM folder, effectively erasing my save states for MasterBoy. Apparently, MasterBoy stores the states in the same folder that the ROM is located in.

I have tried backing up my ROMs folder before re-syncing, but my Vita gives me an error, as the folder shows up corrupt (which is reported as normal by most users).

Anyone have any ideas around this? Sorry for the long post and I appreciate any help!
Advertising
WorldExtermination

Re: QCMA File Transfer Deletes MY VHBL Emulator Save States

Post by WorldExtermination »

Alright, I figured it out after much research. Using Vita FTP, I am able to update my ROMs folder without overwriting the data previously stored there.
Advertising

Return to “Homebrews”