Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] TrackPlug - Playtime Tracker plugin for PSVITA

swit

Re: [RELEASE] TrackPlug - Playtime Tracker plugin for PSVITA

Post by swit » Tue May 02, 2017 5:25 pm

Thanks. That's a bummer since it makes '*ALL' usage for plugins broken when it comes to Adrenaline and there is no app that can be used to easily assign plugins individually to each game.

It looks like Yifan is not aware about this problem: https://twitter.com/yifanlu/status/859178194653466624
I don't have twitter account to do so, but I think sending him that link posted by Rinnegatamante may bring it to his attention.
Advertising

Yoyogames28

Post by Yoyogames28 » Tue May 02, 2017 6:19 pm

Rinnegatamante wrote:
Mhhh files are looking good, can you try to remove one .bin file per time from TrackPlug folder and check if you can find the broken one? If this too doesn't solve, i have another idea to trick to detect the problem.
I did do that by moving the files from a backup folder to the main folder one at a time, but after a point, it kept giving me the error for every game I kept putting in. If it helps, two of the entries only had their game IDs filled in (they weren't installed).

Nevermind. I did it again and that fixed it. Is there a way to edit the playtime number yourself?
Advertising
Discount DF

Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante » Tue May 02, 2017 7:02 pm

Yoyogames28 wrote:
Rinnegatamante wrote:
Mhhh files are looking good, can you try to remove one .bin file per time from TrackPlug folder and check if you can find the broken one? If this too doesn't solve, i have another idea to trick to detect the problem.
I did do that by moving the files from a backup folder to the main folder one at a time, but after a point, it kept giving me the error for every game I kept putting in. If it helps, two of the entries only had their game IDs filled in (they weren't installed).

Nevermind. I did it again and that fixed it. Is there a way to edit the playtime number yourself?
You can technically hexedit the .bin files. They just store the number in seconds (little endian)
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D

RobiCali

Post by RobiCali » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:13 am

Any reason why the plugin might suddenly stop working? I even removed the old directories and reinstalled, but it doesn't seem to track anymore - no new entries.

Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:22 pm

RobiCali wrote:Any reason why the plugin might suddenly stop working? I even removed the old directories and reinstalled, but it doesn't seem to track anymore - no new entries.
Are you using the latest version with taiHEN?
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D

Return to “Homebrews”