Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] TrackPlug - Playtime Tracker plugin for PSVITA

swit

Re: [RELEASE] TrackPlug - Playtime Tracker plugin for PSVITA

Post by swit »

Thanks. That's a bummer since it makes '*ALL' usage for plugins broken when it comes to Adrenaline and there is no app that can be used to easily assign plugins individually to each game.

It looks like Yifan is not aware about this problem: https://twitter.com/yifanlu/status/859178194653466624
I don't have twitter account to do so, but I think sending him that link posted by Rinnegatamante may bring it to his attention.
Advertising
Yoyogames28

Post by Yoyogames28 »

Rinnegatamante wrote:
Mhhh files are looking good, can you try to remove one .bin file per time from TrackPlug folder and check if you can find the broken one? If this too doesn't solve, i have another idea to trick to detect the problem.
I did do that by moving the files from a backup folder to the main folder one at a time, but after a point, it kept giving me the error for every game I kept putting in. If it helps, two of the entries only had their game IDs filled in (they weren't installed).

Nevermind. I did it again and that fixed it. Is there a way to edit the playtime number yourself?
Advertising
Discount DF
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

Yoyogames28 wrote:
Rinnegatamante wrote:
Mhhh files are looking good, can you try to remove one .bin file per time from TrackPlug folder and check if you can find the broken one? If this too doesn't solve, i have another idea to trick to detect the problem.
I did do that by moving the files from a backup folder to the main folder one at a time, but after a point, it kept giving me the error for every game I kept putting in. If it helps, two of the entries only had their game IDs filled in (they weren't installed).

Nevermind. I did it again and that fixed it. Is there a way to edit the playtime number yourself?
You can technically hexedit the .bin files. They just store the number in seconds (little endian)
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
RobiCali

Post by RobiCali »

Any reason why the plugin might suddenly stop working? I even removed the old directories and reinstalled, but it doesn't seem to track anymore - no new entries.
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

RobiCali wrote:Any reason why the plugin might suddenly stop working? I even removed the old directories and reinstalled, but it doesn't seem to track anymore - no new entries.
Are you using the latest version with taiHEN?
RobiCali

Post by RobiCali »

With the whole 3.65 thing I figure it is as good a time as any to check and see if you ever planned another release for this plugin? I still frequently get issues where the program won't open until I figure out which game/app is causing the crash by deleting the bin file.
andgtr08

Post by andgtr08 »

RobiCali wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:18 pm With the whole 3.65 thing I figure it is as good a time as any to check and see if you ever planned another release for this plugin? I still frequently get issues where the program won't open until I figure out which game/app is causing the crash by deleting the bin file.
Here on 3.60 is crashing too. Solve after deleting all homebrew bin files and keeping only game bins, but the plugin keep working and tracking even if app stops working. Any sign of new version? Maybe some homebrew is not working correctly.
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

Seems to break after trying to add the 32nd game. No homebrew, Vita games only.

After attempting to load the 32nd game it no longer makes a .txt files for games. Seems cool, hope yiu can fix it.
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

andgtr08 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:17 pm
RobiCali wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:18 pm With the whole 3.65 thing I figure it is as good a time as any to check and see if you ever planned another release for this plugin? I still frequently get issues where the program won't open until I figure out which game/app is causing the crash by deleting the bin file.
Here on 3.60 is crashing too. Solve after deleting all homebrew bin files and keeping only game bins, but the plugin keep working and tracking even if app stops working. Any sign of new version? Maybe some homebrew is not working correctly.
Can you take a screenshot of the error you get?
dmaskell92 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:13 am Seems to break after trying to add the 32nd game. No homebrew, Vita games only.

After attempting to load the 32nd game it no longer makes a .txt files for games. Seems cool, hope yiu can fix it.
Does this happen no matter what is the 32nd app launched?
RobiCali

Post by RobiCali »

I have still been stuck with the C2-12828-1 error for over 6 months.

I have over 100 games listed and have no problem with the actual logging part, so no 32 limit for me.

Return to “Homebrews”