TrackPlug is a plugin originally released on GekiHEN contest ( viewtopic.php?f=118&t=47375 ) that allows you to take track of how much time you spent playing your games/applications.
How to install:
- Install the VPK file
- Place the .suprx file in ux0:/tai
- Place the .skprx file in ux0:/tai
- Install the skprx in your config.txt under *KERNEL.
- Install the suprx in your config.txt under *ALL or under whatever game you want to track.
How to use:
The plugin will automatically take playtime info. You can use the TrackPlug vpk application to see current playtime status for every game you started at least once.
Triangle - Delete current playtime status for selected game
Up / Down - Change selected game status
L / R - Change game ordering type
Select - Change colors for the background
Why the VPK is marked as unsafe:
That's needed because the application requires ur0:/appmeta and ux0:/app access to grab title and icon for tracked games.
Links:- Now application will create the needed folders in ux0:/data automatically.
- Now TrackPlug is fully compatible with taiHen.
- Now TrackPlug can be used to track even homebrews.
- Now TrackPlug will store in an archive tracked application titles so if you delete an app, the title will still be visible.
- Fixed a bug causing the application to show an error in certain circumstances.
- Application updated to latest lpp-vita nightly.
- Now application startup will be faster.