Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

local remote play without updating ps vita

goteks21

local remote play without updating ps vita

Post by goteks21 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:42 pm

Hello, i've seen some threads asking if it's possible to remote play over internet and the only answer is basically no. i would like to know if it's possible to remote play locally either via wifi or direct connection.

Thanks!
Advertising

Bert960

Re: local remote play without updating ps vita

Post by Bert960 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:03 pm

If you're asking if it's possible to Remote Play on FW 3.60, then yes it is. Whether thru Henkaku or not, as of now you can Remote Play. However this does not apply to other FW's because the PS4 requires the Vita to be on the current FW it is assigned to.
Advertising

TechTomas

Re: local remote play without updating ps vita

Post by TechTomas » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:04 pm

hey ive been messing around with the remote play app on the vita and this is what im trying to figure out,
a ps vita in demo mode skips all sorts of checks not only in remote play but also in qcma where it allows you to copy stuff to qcma and a normal non activated vita wants you to sign into psn, so im just trying to figure out whats different it skips signup and having an account on the vita and allows you to copy stuff i was hoping the people at codestation would look at this and maybe be able to trigger those same steps on a retail vita so we can use qcma and transfer content without a psn account and activated vita but cause this is a remote play post ill say it is possible we just have to understand more about it, like as i said demo mode vitas skip all sorts of checks and we just need some more people working on this

Return to “Homebrews”