Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Play PSP's isos in 3.60

Sharinnengan

Play PSP's isos in 3.60

Post by Sharinnengan » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:17 pm

Hey guys , is there any way to play PSP's iso on my 3.60 vita ? Maybe with henkaku , vitashell ? We can play ps vita games with vitamin now , what about the PSP's games ?

Thanks
Advertising

fate6
Big Beholder

Re: Play PSP's isos in 3.60

Post by fate6 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:26 pm

No there is currently no way.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Schadows

Post by Schadows » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:53 am

Unless someone develops a PSP emulator and bring it to HENkaku (which would be a shame since there is already an official one), we need to wait for someone to find a kernel exploit.

I'm in the same situation. Can stop playing some PSP games which are not available on my region PSN (or on any region's), So I'm still in 3.55, but now, I'm facing a dilemma whether I should upgrade to 3.60 to play the latest games (Odin Sphere, God Eater 2, etc).

Johnny13

Post by Johnny13 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:35 pm

Before we used to be able to run a psp emulator through a psp game...we got those titles/releases semi-regularly...did the team in charge disband or is it no longer possible to boot it in psp mode?

HarmfulMushroom

Post by HarmfulMushroom » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:04 pm

Johnny13 wrote:Before we used to be able to run a psp emulator through a psp game...we got those titles/releases semi-regularly...did the team in charge disband or is it no longer possible to boot it in psp mode?
That was through the use of a PSP kernel exploit and every publically released kexploit has long since been patched. It's not as simple as changing a couple of values each time, it relies on exploits which are limited in number. Because they are limited in number people try to hold onto them for release with a big milestone firmware, and thanks to the big leak a couple years back there are probably only a small handful left, (probably, but might be wrong). I do know of one private kexploit existing, but in a little bit that might not be necessary with TheFlows release at some point.

And besides, kexploits used to be a big deal. Wololo's christmas gift to the site.

Return to “Homebrews”