Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Should I update or is my vita fine?

xeno

Should I update or is my vita fine?

Post by xeno »

Hey,
I'm new to the forum, but I've been in the hacking scene for a long time, possibly early 2007s back with the DS, scaring myself all to heck with interrupting the power flow to get an IPL started in the battery with a 50% chance of bricking the DS, I went on to playing around with the PSP, and PS3, however, now that brings me to my question.

I have a 2 vitas.
1 that was brand new when I got it(I got it solely for P4 initially) and then got Uno on OFW 2.02. ITs stayed on the Uno save file hack, and on OFW 2.02 since then and I've enjoyed it. But I'd like to ask....
(the second vita is on the latest OFW version.)

Is it worth it to upgrade? I want to be able to play PSP ISOs that I myself rip from The UMDs that I've purchased. However with all the stuff about the bubbles, and new ARK versions and so on, I feel I should ask if its worth it. I've read that the Vita OFWs past like...3.00 lock up part of the GPU similarly to the PS3(could be wrong, please correct me if needed)

Thank you so much for your help.

EDIT: I am NOT asking for piracy tools. I am not asking for a way to pirate things. I personally believe in backups(yes, so I say, like everyone else who pirates things, but I have no way to prove it :( ) I apologize if it seems like I was asking for pirating methods.
Advertising
luck

Re: Should I update or is my vita fine?

Post by luck »

you have the extra memory on that ofw with TN.
i would stay on 2.x, unless you want TNX and rejuvenate.
you can play any psp homebrew on 2.x and psp isos with an ecfw, there s a list of exploited games somewhere, you can use a ps3 to transfert the game
Advertising
xeno

Re: Should I update or is my vita fine?

Post by xeno »

Thank you very much for your recommendations :)

Return to “Homebrews”