Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

blue screen of death for TN-V11

nightly_dragon

blue screen of death for TN-V11

Post by nightly_dragon »

So here's what's going on.

I'm on official firmware 3.55 with a PS Vita.

I currently have ARK installed to launch the PSP emulator, however, I can't seem to make the plugins work there.

I'm currently asking for help on it here

However, for whatever the reason is, if that can't work, I'm trying to see if maybe I can make the plugins work on TN-V11 instead.

I have TN-V11 installed through the mimana lyar chronicles exploit, however, when I try to open up my games, I keep getting a blue screen of death, then the emulator just keeps loading and won't do anything else.

Is there anyone that knows how to solve this?

Thanks for all your help!!!!!

***UPDATE***

So just in case anyone comes here with the same or similar situation I had, I was able to figure out what it was. On PS Vita firmwares 3.50 and above, the /game folder becomes read only. Now, that means that anything other then a .iso file will cause TN-V to crash and not look for the ISO files in the savedata folder. So make sure that .iso files are the only thing you have in the TN-V savedata folder when trying to make TN-V work.
Advertising
Last edited by nightly_dragon on Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dzil_Aqlil_14

Re: blue screen of death for TN-V11

Post by Dzil_Aqlil_14 »

The best ways is by google it [bsod TN...]... it should pop out what ever u need..Even I don't have PSVita yet but I think that ur problem is that u always turn off ur console when it loading [this is what that make ur PS console get BSOD]...Stop doing that/fix this by sent it to ur nearby PS STORE.
Advertising
Sorry if I misspelled | I'm an Asian | Online Time : 8am-1pm [ UTC / Everyday]
PSP 1000 8 GB 6.61 - PRO-C / ME 2.3 [TA-081 / 01g / PHAT ]
Keeps ur eyes at [Who is online?]Thanks to all PSP users for keep up the PSP scene alive :)
~|_Sent_Via_PSP_|~
nightly_dragon

Post by nightly_dragon »

Dzil_Aqlil_14 wrote:The best ways is by google it [bsod TN...]... it should pop out what ever u need..Even I don't have PSVita yet but I think that ur problem is that u always turn off ur console when it loading [this is what that make ur PS console get BSOD]...Stop doing that/fix this by sent it to ur nearby PS STORE.
Thank you for your suggestion, but I've already googled this issue. Several times. If you were to google this as well, you would find just as many solutions as I have: none. I have not found any solutions but have found a few unanswered posts and a youtube video with no comments.

However, if you've found something by googling it, please share. I'd really appreciate it at this point.

I don't turn off my Vita, I restart the emulator itself. I also don't have playstation stores around me, and even if there was one(which there isn't), the company itself won't support anything but official firmware. This is not official firmware and I can't take it to them.

The problem I have is with PSP custom firmware. I will have to reach out for support elsewhere.
Dzil_Aqlil_14

Post by Dzil_Aqlil_14 »

I think,it maybe because that ur PSP CFW doesn't have the right firmware or ur motherboard doesn't support the custom firmware....

(p.s: Sorry for late reply :/ )
Sorry if I misspelled | I'm an Asian | Online Time : 8am-1pm [ UTC / Everyday]
PSP 1000 8 GB 6.61 - PRO-C / ME 2.3 [TA-081 / 01g / PHAT ]
Keeps ur eyes at [Who is online?]Thanks to all PSP users for keep up the PSP scene alive :)
~|_Sent_Via_PSP_|~

Return to “Homebrews”