Here is my little collection, feel free to post your own icon.
If you want to change the icon and the name that appears in LiveArea you need to:
- unpack-pbp your base EBOOT.PBP
- Then replace the ICON0.PNG with one of these file
- Edit your param.sfo changing only the title (not the title ID like NPEG... only the title like NUMBLAST)
- Then pack-pbp with only PARAM.SFO and ICON0.PNG; then rename the eboot in PBOOT.PBP
- Copy the PBOOT.PBP inside the bubble folder that end with & (the one that contain the original PSN EBOOT)
- At last restore database from Recovery Mode
You can use the toolchain or the mini sdk to do it. You can also use PSP unpacker 0.94 to unpack the eboot in conjunction with another tool to repack the eboot.
That zip file contain the following icons: ARK Loader, PS1 Loader, TNV Loader, PSV Filer, VHBL and vitaFTP