Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Contest Winners EVERYONE WINS (Exploit 3.01 Release?)

Post Reply
Mathew_Wi
Buffer Overflow
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:45 am

Contest Winners EVERYONE WINS (Exploit 3.01 Release?)

Post by Mathew_Wi » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:24 pm

So a big howdy do to everyone again. Unfortunately it seems my giveaway has been leaked. Due to it having hundreds of downloads according to Mediafire. So winners of the contest are going to hate me, as I feel like giving it out publicly due to this.

These files are in no way an official release here, so do not bother anyone but me about any issues regarding the exploit.

I'm releasing this also because the game is half price for a limited time. So here goes!

-Details-
Game: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 Innocent Sin (Do not screw this up, there are two Persona 2 games on the shop, Innocent Sin is the only one that works!)
Regions: US & EU (Sorry no Japan from me.)
Type: TN-V
Firmware: 3.01 or below

-Download-
http://www.mediafire.com/download/53e8y ... veaway.zip (US & EU Tested and Working)

-Triggering the Exploit-
Simply load the provided save from the main menu.

-Thanks-
quikrazor87
wololo
Acid_Snake

-Donate-
Donate to Mathew_Wi:
Image

Bitcoin: 19TEpUyWXs8jSbWqKUzieQeUWnqQZhRKyn

Donate to qwikrazor87:
Image


-Final Words-
I apologize to the mods and admins, I have been rather sloppy with these exploits. I did not expect so many people to enter the contest, and I hope we are cool. This is my final contribution to the PSV "Scene" for a long time, so I hope you people enjoy it.

I'll hang around long enough to help anyone with any problems (Provided I didn't *** the mods off bad enough to ban me :lol:)

Also thanks again quikrazor87 for teaching me a lot of what I know. I couldn't have made any of these without your help.
Advertising

deathblade200
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:40 pm

Re: Contest Winners EVERYONE WINS (Exploit 3.01 Release?)

Post by deathblade200 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:50 pm

well it was fun while it lasted just had my hopes up that the other 24 people would keep their mouths shut...thanks for the exploit regardless of the idiots
Advertising

PspJunkie
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:06 pm

Re: Contest Winners EVERYONE WINS (Exploit 3.01 Release?)

Post by PspJunkie » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:56 pm

It's a shame these kiddies nowadays can't keep a secret. It's not your fault anyway so I doubt you will be banned. I feel you will be a great loss to the scene if you decide to leave. You seem to have a knack for this. Good luck with what ever you decide to do and thank you for your generosity.

User avatar
dboyz
Posts: 676
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:33 am
Location: Russia, volgograd

Re: Contest Winners EVERYONE WINS (Exploit 3.01 Release?)

Post by dboyz » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:56 pm

Thx anyway for the exploit!!!
Well 1 exploit for 25 people to keep their mouths shut is quite impossible IMO :roll:
P/S maybe that hundreds of downloads is due to the discount =/
we forgive but we never forget

katsu
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: Contest Winners EVERYONE WINS (Exploit 3.01 Release?)

Post by katsu » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:03 pm

Psvita wifi 2.05TN-V/3.52OFW DUALNAND FW
psvita wifi 3.52OFW
PSTV US 3.52 HFW
PSTV JP 3.51 HFW

deathblade200
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:40 pm

Re: Contest Winners EVERYONE WINS (Exploit 3.01 Release?)

Post by deathblade200 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:05 pm

dboyz wrote:Thx anyway for the exploit!!!
Well 1 exploit for 25 people to keep their mouths shut is quite impossible IMO :roll:
P/S maybe that hundreds of downloads is due to the discount =/

the discount started about 10 min after he sent out pms to people for the exploit so that highly doubtful


katsu wrote:wow
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork. ... SONA000001
29.99€
908mb
expensive

in USA its on sale for $9.99
Last edited by deathblade200 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Conjo
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:11 am
Location: Santiago, Chile
Contact:

Re: Contest Winners EVERYONE WINS (Exploit 3.01 Release?)

Post by Conjo » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:06 pm

Wow, I can't believe there's always people who can't keep their mouths closed, looks like this kind of giveaways aren't that good at all
Anyway, thanks Mathew_WI c:
dboyz wrote:P/S maybe that hundreds of downloads is due to the discount =/
I guess he's talking about the files on mediafire.
Mathew_Wi wrote:[...]Unfortunately it seems my giveaway has been leaked. Due to it having hundreds of downloads according to Mediafire.[...]
Also: Persona<3
Last edited by Conjo on Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Playstation Vita (PCH-1010) Firmware 3.60 + HENkaku
Xbox 360 Latest Firmware
Nintendo Wii 4.3U + HBC + USBLoader GX + Nintendont
Image

Mathew_Wi
Buffer Overflow
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:45 am

Re: Contest Winners EVERYONE WINS (Exploit 3.01 Release?)

Post by Mathew_Wi » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:06 pm

deathblade200 wrote:
dboyz wrote:Thx anyway for the exploit!!!
Well 1 exploit for 25 people to keep their mouths shut is quite impossible IMO :roll:
P/S maybe that hundreds of downloads is due to the discount =/

the discount started about 10 min after he sent out pms to people for the exploit so that highly doubtful


katsu wrote:wow
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork. ... SONA000001
29.99€
908mb
expensive


in USA its on sale for $9.99
The exploit was downloaded hundreds of times.

deathblade200
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:40 pm

Re: Contest Winners EVERYONE WINS (Exploit 3.01 Release?)

Post by deathblade200 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:09 pm

Mathew_Wi wrote:
deathblade200 wrote:
dboyz wrote:Thx anyway for the exploit!!!
Well 1 exploit for 25 people to keep their mouths shut is quite impossible IMO :roll:
P/S maybe that hundreds of downloads is due to the discount =/

the discount started about 10 min after he sent out pms to people for the exploit so that highly doubtful


katsu wrote:wow
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork. ... SONA000001
29.99€
908mb
expensive


in USA its on sale for $9.99
The exploit was downloaded hundreds of times.

that message was regarding the "P/S maybe that hundreds of downloads is due to the discount =/" so pretty much saying somebody had to have leaked it

User avatar
dboyz
Posts: 676
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:33 am
Location: Russia, volgograd

Re: Contest Winners EVERYONE WINS (Exploit 3.01 Release?)

Post by dboyz » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:12 pm

Mathew_Wi wrote: The exploit was downloaded hundreds of times.
I see, I guess those winners might have shared it with their friends =)
Anyway once again thx for sharing it globally, I hope there will be global announcement on Wololo.net's main page so that people who missed previous 3.01 exploits will still have chance for TN-V experience.
we forgive but we never forget

Post Reply

Return to “Homebrews”