Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

gpSP save issue

Eozer

gpSP save issue

Post by Eozer » Thu May 09, 2013 5:11 pm

I'm currently using gpSP Kai 3.4 on my Vita which is on 1.81 using Tn-V with the latest update.
My problem is that when I try to save my Pokemon game it fails to save. Is there anyway to get the save working? Or atleast a way to extract the save I would attempt to use the save state slots but the application freezes and gives me an error before I can select it.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Advertising
PS Vita (Fat)- 1.81 TN-V
Ps2 Fat - Freebootmc 1.90
PSP 1k Pro b8 6.20
Nintendo 3DS Aqua (Launch model/Ambassador)
Nintendo DSI
Xbox 360 Slim
Xbox Original (Crystal) 8Gb
Wii 3.3e Homebrew Channel
Gaming PC/8 core 4.3ghz/16gb Ram/3gb ddr5 Graphics memory

jkoiou

Re: gpSP save issue

Post by jkoiou » Fri May 10, 2013 3:24 pm

If you are using TN-V V3, i would suggest reverting back down to V2... there is a forum post somewhere on here (i did a google search and found it) where The Z posted V1 full and V2 Update files (page 35-37 of that forum). The V2 from the downloads on wololo kept telling me it was V3, but The Z's file worked perfectly for some reason.

Note: i was having issues as well with the same gpsp version on TNV V3, and was told about all the problems it was having.... after GPSP crashed on me twice, all my other homebrew started crashing as well... once i finally got v2 back on, everything was smooth as normal.

if that is not your problem, then it could be the version of gpsp.... i asked in another thread if this was the best version, but no one responded.
it's been working ok for me though (with the exception of the above problem)
Advertising
The Wizard came from the moon!
PSP: 1k, 2k, Go ~ProC 6.60
PSV: 3.18 GB TN-V10
PS: X + One, 2 + Slim, 3 A01 + 2k Habib 4.60 + 2k & 4k OFW, PS4
Xbox: 1, 360RE5, One
Nin: NES, SNES, RDuo, SupraBoy, N64, GC, WiiHBC, WiiUd, GB, gbaSP, DSi, DSIXL, NEW 3DSXL

Return to “Homebrews”