Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

*NEW* Game exploit! 2.11

ANUBIS

*NEW* Game exploit! 2.11

Post by ANUBIS » Mon May 06, 2013 11:07 pm

Title says it all. And if you think this is fake, i honestly dont care, because the fact of the matter is that this is a private VHBL port made by me and my friend(he/she requested to remain anonymous).
OFW 2.11
Advertising
OMNOMNOM

fate6
Big Beholder

Re: *NEW* Game exploit! 2.11

Post by fate6 » Mon May 06, 2013 11:20 pm

if its private then why are you posting this? :roll:
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

ANUBIS

Post by ANUBIS » Mon May 06, 2013 11:23 pm

Because i might release it in a few weeks, i am not sure, i need to talk to my friend about it. And besides i need to think this over before i give it out to everyone, i dont get much money to spend so if i lose this exploit, chances are i will never get anotherone, i just wanted to show everyone.
OMNOMNOM

fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 » Mon May 06, 2013 11:29 pm

well it does not seem like you had bad intentions but we dont like vaperware around here so im going to go ahead and lock this
if you do plan on releasing something then I suggest speaking with wololo
- Avoid creating work in progress (or W.I.P.) topics unless there is significant progress (e.g. a beta download, etc.) to be posted. The mod team reserve the right to lock such topics. We don't like vaporware.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “Homebrews”