#291015 by SMOKE
Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:07 pm
vitalovesnintendo wrote:Sorry for intruding, but i want to ask if are all these different menus are compatible with vHBL.
Or is my firmware version/exploit (2.60 AD eu) a variable in the process?

It would be great if the OP could show compatibility with exploits similair to how the Homebrew and emulator thread does.

Ive been meaning to update this thread for a while, give me a while Imma do it now ;)

EDIT:
Ive made all the changes that I wanted. As for testing the menus on exploits, I will do that later.
If you want, you can report here the menus you testing, and Ill add them ;)
Advertising
#291047 by vitalovesnintendo
Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:59 pm
Sure i'll help
But i have to say i am fairly new to this so it would be a bad idea if somebody else could confirm these outcomes

VHBL Menus:
=======================================
138Menu v1.1a by GBOT | >> tested version 1.51<< on 2.60 AD eu >> works
pyMenu v0.3.2 By Acid_Snake | >> tested version pymenu03_hbl << on 2.60 AD eu >> Loads but freezes sometimes
vMenu By neur0n >> tested version 1.51<< on 2.60 AD eu >> loads but then the screen randomly freezes
yMenu By wth | >> tested version 1.07 & 1.08<< on 2.60 AD eu >> loads vhnbl but it shows the vhbl menu as provided on the recent release
Advertising
#292844 by nicktheman33
Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:47 pm
SMOKE wrote:
nicktheman33 wrote:....as a follow up - i get the same error with crash bandicot homebrew...

Have you got the latest VHBL port? Also, next time reply in my VHBL thread instead of here ;)

@smoke

as requested replying here.

I downloaded version 2 of the exploit. is there a 3?