Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

2.05 POC Usermod Exploit 2 Games.

kk.xie

Re: 2.05 POC Usermod Exploit 2 Games.

Post by kk.xie »

great!I can't wait anymore :D
Advertising
plagu

Post by plagu »

The Z wrote:
The unnecessary MAC hiding. Every video does this, its funny. No one can do stuff with your MAC, no need to hide them.
well sony can reveal your identity from mac very easily.
mac belongs to spesific vita s/n and sony can simply just check from psn store witch serial and account matches.
Advertising
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

plagu wrote:
The Z wrote:
The unnecessary MAC hiding. Every video does this, its funny. No one can do stuff with your MAC, no need to hide them.
mac belongs to spesific vita s/n and sony can simply just check from psn store witch serial and account matches.
I doubt this, and even if, what do they want to do? Using HBL is not against their rules, these that you can read at the beginning of a firmware update. Its not allowed to modify system files, but modifying the RAM and savegames are not part of the system, therefore its not against their rules and therefore they cant ban my account or my vita.
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
StepS

Post by StepS »

I think wololo said himself that HBL breaks license agreement (not the one which you see during updates)...
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

StepS wrote:I think wololo said himself that HBL breaks license agreement (not the one which you see during updates)...
My point is, it does not break the license agreement for using the system software, and since it does not alter any system files, it should be fine.
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
gunblade

Post by gunblade »

heard think hbl is jus for homebrew but i guess if its not jail.breaking there system then is not that bad its more of running windows instead of linux in outher os on the 80 40 and 60 gig ps3
gunblade

Post by gunblade »

NNNRT wrote:
The Z wrote:
katsu wrote:2 games complete work hellodünya(world) :D POC
1. game PSP PSN JP US EU
2. game MINIS PSN US EU
20.02.2013 sony new FW 2.06>advertising then share 1. game, then the other game next fw :D
xmax

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SEbsnrXVXI
LOL :lol: I remember a video of yours where you said "Here's my MAC address, do you see it?" or something like that, I went laughing really hard! :lol:

classic... wered think after 1.81 sony started to show the 3g verson phone numers and imei guess if making video one would think to hide there phone numbers if they had a 3g...
gunblade

Post by gunblade »

The Z wrote:
plagu wrote:
The Z wrote:
I doubt this, and even if, what do they want to do? Using HBL is not against their rules, these that you can read at the beginning of a firmware update. Its not allowed to modify system files, but modifying the RAM and savegames are not part of the system, therefore its not against their rules and therefore they cant ban my account or my vita.

think its jus the stlye must be from the psp sene wen they use to hide there mac addresses... guess it kinduf cought on....
Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Post by Xian Nox »

The Z wrote:
StepS wrote:I think wololo said himself that HBL breaks license agreement (not the one which you see during updates)...
My point is, it does not break the license agreement for using the system software, and since it does not alter any system files, it should be fine.
Really?
PSVita EULA wrote:You may not
(i) use any unauthorized, illegal, counterfeit or modified hardware or software with System Software; (ii) use tools to bypass, disable or circumvent any PS Vita encryption, security or authentication mechanism;
Now, in what way is HBL authorized software that does not bypass, disable or circumvent security or authentication mechanisms put in place to prevent you from running unauthorized software?
rinoymacwan

Post by rinoymacwan »

Hello!
I Live In India,Which Region Do I Belong To?Europe?
And Will The Exploit Games Be Available Here..??
Thank You In Advance..

Return to “Homebrews”