Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

cps1, 2, mvs, and ncdz v2.3.1 with adhoc for vita

eighthdayregret

Re: cps1, 2, mvs, and ncdz v2.3.1 with adhoc for vita

Post by eighthdayregret »

EvilDooinz wrote:I tested a lot of games for all emus except for the ncdz emu. All worked great. I forgot to upload the rom convertors. So I updated the first post. if your having issues try and reconvert your games thanks.
That's not the problem., I still have the 2.3.1 romcnv for a different version of the emulator , and you can actually hexedit the rom_info in [rom name]_cache files for compatibility between 2.3.1 and 2.2.1, as there's apparently no real difference between them.
I've read elsewhere on the forum that Vita FTP corrupts the roms itself, but I actually tried using an older version of NJ's emulator and it seems to work perfectly except for an error after exiting a game about needing the PSP's Japanese font. I just installed it over the top of the install I got from this thread, hexedited the cache_infos and now games run with no problem.
I wonder why I can't get this version to work?

I'ma keep trying, though.

On a better note, the CPS2 emulator doesn't seem to have the same issue so far.

EDIT: Just for giggles, I copied the EBOOT for mvspsp back to my Vita, leaving the rest of the install from the other version I was using intact, and suddenly your version works perfectly.
I dunno what that's all about, but I'm not gonna complain.
Advertising
Vita WiFi/3G - 8GB - 32GB - OFW 3.36 - PS+
GoW PSP-2000 - 2GB - 8GB - 2x16GB - 2x16GB - 6.61 ME-2.3
EvilDooinz

Re: cps1, 2, mvs, and ncdz v2.3.1 with adhoc for vita

Post by EvilDooinz »

Okay thanks I'll test some more.
Advertising

Return to “Homebrews”