Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Patapon 3 black Screen on PSVita TN-C

eighthdayregret

Re: Patapon 3 black Screen on PSVita TN-C

Post by eighthdayregret »

JamppCobal wrote:Me making an ISO of my legally bought UMD or digital purchase is not piracy,
Yes. Yes, it is. Sorry to have to educate you, but it totally is. Why don't you do some research before making yourself look less intelligent than you already have?
JamppCobal wrote:I'm not talking sh*t or acting "high and mighty", just pointing out obvious pirates and the fact that it still makes me happy hearing you guys cry about your games not working.
Dude already said he owns the game and can't get his ISO to work, so he tried others.
You gonna run around and moderate all the posts where users from this forum recommend the same thing for any game that doesn't work?
You're gonna be a busy dude.
JamppCobal wrote:You can try to be an internet tough guy all you want, it doesn't change the fact you are a pirate.
I am not afraid of an internet tough guy, I got your f**king @SShole right here.
Now who's being an internet tough guy?
JamppCobal wrote:Keep this thread going and the mods will weigh in their opinions. I personally can't wait.
Me neither. I look forward to it.

And you didn't answer my question about the emulators.

I like how much you're assuming here.
Your piracy bullsh*t was only mentioned to illustrate that you are acting like an @$$hole to someone asking for help.
Here's a picture of my copy of Patapon 3... and my middle finger, [Removed by Mod].
[Removed by Mod]
Advertising
Last edited by fate6 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: really ? >__>
Vita WiFi/3G - 8GB - 32GB - OFW 3.36 - PS+
GoW PSP-2000 - 2GB - 8GB - 2x16GB - 2x16GB - 6.61 ME-2.3

Return to “Homebrews”