#221443 by snakekill77
Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:02 am
Halo3odst2012 wrote:To exits out of Iso/CSO hold the start button for 2or3 seconds

thanks a bunch! :)
Advertising
#221472 by userix
Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:27 am
I am experiencing a problem installing homebrews. I have them setup correctly in the proper ZIP file format with correct structure. The homebrew does show up in TN-C, but as soon as I install the homebrew, it disappears. I tried installing vita FTP and PSPfiler and both will show up initially, but disappear once I click to install it. Not sure what I am doing wrong.
Advertising
#228711 by Gaming_Nut
Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:12 am
userix wrote:I am experiencing a problem installing homebrews. I have them setup correctly in the proper ZIP file format with correct structure. The homebrew does show up in TN-C, but as soon as I install the homebrew, it disappears. I tried installing vita FTP and PSPfiler and both will show up initially, but disappear once I click to install it. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Your problem is very likely that your zip program is not keeping the correct folder structure in tact and once unzipped is sending it elsewhere. Firstly make sure you have the homebrew in Psp/Game/Homebrew/eboot.pbp. Once you are certain of that download and install 7zip freeware and use that to zip up the contents. Once that works install Ps Vita Doxmanager and use that to find out where the orphaned homebrew went and then delete it. Ps Vita Doxmanager is much easier to use than Pspfiler but does pretty much the same thing.