Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS Vita Help Desk

Namana

Re: The PS Vita Help Desk

Post by Namana » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:47 am

Hey guys! So about few days ago I wasn't able to sign in to PSN (Before that I could). The internet works perfectly, I check it using the internet browser and it loaded everything perfectly fine. But when I am trying to connect to PSN it gives me this error "A connection error has occured. (80435061)" Does anyone know what's the problem here?

I have PS Vita 2.02 (UNO) on 6.60 TN-V10.
Advertising
PSVita Information
Color: Crystal Black
Model: PCH-1008
OFW: 3.36 (PS Vita [1])
eCFW: 2.02 [6.60 TN-V10] (PS Vita [2])
PSP Information
Color: Black
Model: 2001
Generation: 02g
Motherboard: TA-088 v1/v2
CFW: 6.60 PRO/ME
PSN: Namana_1806

JMQMOfficials

Post by JMQMOfficials » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:11 pm

Namana wrote:Hey guys! So about few days ago I wasn't able to sign in to PSN (Before that I could). The internet works perfectly, I check it using the internet browser and it loaded everything perfectly fine. But when I am trying to connect to PSN it gives me this error "A connection error has occured. (80435061)" Does anyone know what's the problem here?

I have PS Vita 2.02 (UNO) on 6.60 TN-V10.
That sounds more of PlayStation side and not wololo side.
Advertising

fudgenuts64

Post by fudgenuts64 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:07 am

OK, I have an issue that seems to persist and I've found no way to fix it. The majority of homebrews I copy over to my Vita, will either not show up in my loader, or when booting crashes the Vita. I can't figure out why this is happening. I have Snes9x TYL copied over and it works fine. Vita FTP works fine. Doom works fine. I'm using the links to emulators from Wololos main page. PicoDrive will never show up or boot. Masterboy won't. PCEP won't. No logic. Are their specific EBOOT files I need for these emulators? Is ARK-2 just poor right now? I'm using OneMenu if it helps. Really hope someone can help me figure out exactly why some things work without a problem while others don't work at all.
PS Vita PCH-1101 32GB 3.52
3DS 9.8 CFW and DSTWO flashcart.

b2p1mp

Post by b2p1mp » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:37 pm

fudgenuts64 wrote:OK, I have an issue that seems to persist and I've found no way to fix it. The majority of homebrews I copy over to my Vita, will either not show up in my loader, or when booting crashes the Vita. I can't figure out why this is happening. I have Snes9x TYL copied over and it works fine. Vita FTP works fine. Doom works fine. I'm using the links to emulators from Wololos main page. PicoDrive will never show up or boot. Masterboy won't. PCEP won't. No logic. Are their specific EBOOT files I need for these emulators? Is ARK-2 just poor right now? I'm using OneMenu if it helps. Really hope someone can help me figure out exactly why some things work without a problem while others don't work at all.
ARK v2 for 3.36 works very nice. Masterboy and Picodrive work for me. I got them from here: https://mega.co.nz/#F!NlYCQITY!MU9WnA7_V98tnJC8zUxWRA
Twenty Minutes Into the Future

anderskarl

Post by anderskarl » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Hi,

I just found my vita phat that currently is at fw 1.61.
Is there any point in keeping it at 1.61 or should i upgrade it to a newer fw?

Dav_Dabz

Post by Dav_Dabz » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:36 am

Heyo,

My Vita slim's Directional pad, left analog and ps button/home button does not respond. I disassembled it and switched the right analog with the left, and the analog itself does not seem to be the problem as the original left analog now works in the right analog's slot. Everything else works fine. Any suggestions on how to fix?

Firmware 3.36.

waveathon

Post by waveathon » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:55 pm

been out of the scene since 3.18 exploit release.. So please fill me in guys by answering this questions please.. So Far I've search this forum and luckily there is an exploit for vita with the game I already have Patapon 2. however the process is quite different from last time. mentions need a base game to apply the exploit.. So guys please answer my question

1. I have patapon 2 US in my PS vita and other psp games like tekken 6, god eater burst etc. They're in my PC. Am i able to use them other than downloading on sonyentertainmentnetwork.com?

2. If i use them as a base game for the exploit will I still be able to still play them on the vita without doing anything on the exploit?

3. This exploit will this be able to play PSP games again like on 3.18?

choceps

Post by choceps » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:25 pm

1) I have a question about the next ninja release. I dont have a second device rigth now, but Im planing to get one in the future. So, my question is, if I buy the exploit game, how much time do I have from the moment I buy the game to buy the second device? Or it doesnt matter?

2) Ps Vita 3.36.

Sorry about my english. I speak spanish.

Thanks in advance.

JMQMOfficials

Post by JMQMOfficials » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:49 pm

choceps wrote:1) I have a question about the next ninja release. I dont have a second device rigth now, but Im planing to get one in the future. So, my question is, if I buy the exploit game, how much time do I have from the moment I buy the game to buy the second device? Or it doesnt matter?

2) Ps Vita 3.36.

Thanks in advance.
The game will be removed from 24-48 hours after the public announcement has been posted
But this shouldn't be a problem if you check Wololo daily. Be sure to back up your game!

choceps

Post by choceps » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:39 pm

JMQMOfficials wrote:
choceps wrote:1) I have a question about the next ninja release. I dont have a second device rigth now, but Im planing to get one in the future. So, my question is, if I buy the exploit game, how much time do I have from the moment I buy the game to buy the second device? Or it doesnt matter?

2) Ps Vita 3.36.

Thanks in advance.
The game will be removed from 24-48 hours after the public announcement has been posted
But this shouldn't be a problem if you check Wololo daily. Be sure to back up your game!
Hi! Thanks for your reply! :)

Maybe I did not express myself correctly. I know that I have to buy the game real fast, my question is related to how much time do I have to use the second device need it for this hack. I mean, if I buy the game today, is there a limited time to get the second device in order to do the hack? because I dont have neither a second vita or a psp, but I probably will get one in a coule of weeks. I mean, whit the exploit game already bought, will the hack still work in a couple weeks until I get the second device?

Sorry for my bad english. Im really bad writing in english.

Return to “Homebrews”