Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS Vita Help Desk

KeybladeSpirit

Re: The PS Vita Help Desk

Post by KeybladeSpirit »

1. Why is TN-V hanging at a black screen after installing 6.60 files? This happens when I exit the Recovery menu that my first boot brings me into and when I load it again afterwards through the same exploit. I can delete the "flash" folder that the installation creates via FTP make it bring me back to the recovery menu.

2. 3.20 PSTV, running the Patapon 2 exploit. I used save files from this thread on Hackinformer. It happens on both the V10 savedata in the first post as well was the V11 files posted further down. I also tried installing a TNV bubble directly and I get the same result.
Advertising
Sketchy

Post by Sketchy »

1) Can I use Vita Update Blocker? (Using it still asks me to update)
2) FW 3.55
Advertising
Sketchy

Post by Sketchy »

1) Why wont Vita Update Blocker work? I'm still prompted to update.
2)3.55
Deathscreton

Post by Deathscreton »

Sketchy wrote:1) Why wont Vita Update Blocker work? I'm still prompted to update.
2)3.55
Vita Update Blocker only works maybe a week or so after the new update goes out. For now, you're not able to access online functions.

That being said, can I use my PC to purchase items then transfer them to my Vita if it's activated? Via QCMA that is.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

You need to use a PS3 to both download and transfer stuff.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Deathscreton

Post by Deathscreton »

Well I can most certainly do that. I happen to have like, three. lol. Is there a specific reason I have to use the PS3? Is there a special process I have to undertake to ensure my Vita doesn't get updated past 3.60?

EDIT: All of these questions have been answered. PC's are not capable of legitimately downloading and transferring Vita games. As for updating, just using the activator should be enough for you to be able to transfer games from a PS3 and so forth.
nanashi89

Post by nanashi89 »

Hello? I have a 3.65 Vita with VHBL. http://wololo.net/2016/05/11/psppsvita- ... build-225/ How do I get this to run on VHBL?

Thanks in advance!
skull_nation

Re: PS Vita Help Desk

Post by skull_nation »

hi i need help on my psvita after using switch_sd2vita. http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=49460 Last resort i think and hopefully would be to buy a new 3g motherboard :/ , but if any1 can help i would really appreciate it
editheraven

Post by editheraven »

Hello there.

I've been using my psvita (slim/no 3g) on fw 3.60 with enso and adrenaline for sometime now.
I want to install a sd2vita card adapter. The instructions seem pretty straightforward but I have some questions:
1. I have adrenaline+some personal stuff+appdata etc on my ux0. There is a separate tai folder in ux0 with a config only for adrenaline kernel. Main tai folder is in ur0. I suppose that if I add the adrenaline URIs to the main tai config in ur0 I can set the adrenaline location to whatever I want (I don't want any config/plugins on ux0 and I want to move them all to ur0).
2. For every vkp installed the data folder is in ux0. But I suppose the binary/executables are in other location. Can I set a custom vkp install path to, say, UX0:/installedWKP so I have every mod/homebrew on ux0? (The "install to" URIs are a path to the ux0 mountpoint or set to relative os locations, like internal_memory, vita_card etc?)
3. What is the order of config.ini loading for tai? ux0 and then ur0?
4. After I'll change the mountpoint of sdcard to ux0 the vita card will be not accessible? Can I mount the installed vitacard to some other custom mountpoint?
5. Also, a noob question (never used them): What is the difference between a vkp and a pgk?
laz305

Post by laz305 »

Anybody out there that knows how to walk me through a remote connect to fix my FTP situation?

Return to “Homebrews”