Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS Vita Help Desk

apoptygma

Re: The PS Vita Help Desk

Post by apoptygma »

1) If I wish to create a custom bubble to launch CFW (so as not to have to re-run the entire savegame exploit each time) do I need to use a seperate, exploitable game to the one which I used to initially install CFW.
Some more details which might be needed to answer this, I've an unmodified vita on 3.18 and have purchased Go Suduko! and Tekken 2 for use with TN-V or ARK or whatever I end up using, do I need to purchase another, 3rd game to use as a base for a custom bubble?

2) Currently if I'm to log into the PSN store on a PC I have the option to download the vita games to my PC, the buttons however are greyed out as the vita is not 'activated'. If I'm to use a PS3 to download the games (using the USB swap trick with OCMA or QCMA) to the vita, then I'm able to back those up later with OCMA or QCMA so I don't need the PS3 ever again, however if I wish to get a 3rd or subsequent title from the PSN store (using a PC) will I be able to transfer it to the vita without using a PS3? How would I go about getting this to work (ie. the vita becomes 'activated' and the links on the site allow me to side-load the titles without a PS3, or is this never going to be possible?
Advertising
Vagal

Post by Vagal »

1) Sameone have Star Wars The force unleashed working in ARK-2 Hotbrain?
2)firmware 3.36
Advertising
Singoo

Post by Singoo »

1. Last Week (4 April), I deactivated my Asia PSN account on my FW3.36 PS TV, and formatted the device and memory card, then created my first US PSN account and activated it on the same device using PS Vita Update Blocker without a problem. I can log in to PS Store with proxy set, and download the exploitable game Pool Hall Pro. Last night, I downloaded the exploit savedata released by Qwikrazor and it really worked on my PS TV, then I tried to install PSPFiler but failed with nothing happened. I don't know much about hacking PS Vita, so I decided to restart my PS TV. However, it seemed PS TV failed to restart with only a black screen showing nothing. I tried to remove memory card, and PS TV finally got into Live Area normally. I decided to format my memory card and PS TV. After formatting and rebooting my PS TV, I found I can't log in to PS Store again without updating firmware, even with proxy set using PS Vita Update Blocker. I just wondered why I can login PS Store successfully with a new account with proxy set using PS Vita Update Blocker last week, but fail to do so today. My PS TV keep asking me to update firmware when I try to log in to PS Store. Is there a different way to log in to PS Store without updating FW?
2. PS TV FW3.36
bagobeano

Post by bagobeano »

I am kinda in the same boat as you. I used vitaupdateblocker to get pool hall pro on my 3.35 VITA TV. Today I tried to connect VITA TV to QMCA and it tells me I need to update the software. Can anyone confirm that it is still (as of now) possible to connect a vita tv with QMCA on 3.3X?
The3rdknuckles

Post by The3rdknuckles »

Hi I have a PS Vita with Pool Hall Pro purchased from PSN currently running official firmware 3.50. To run the hack my second device is a PSP 3001 running cfw 6.20 LME-2.3. My PSP has the hacked save data, and the root of my memory card that has a "sdk" folder and a "seplugins". In the seplugins folder i have a file "game.txt" when i preview the file this is what's in it "ms0:/seplugins/php_adhoc_exploit.prx 1"

And I have the PLUGINS.TXT in the PS Vita save data folder that has "ms0:/seplugins/php_adhoc_exploit.prx 1"

For my PS Vita I had my original save data for Pool Hall Pro then transferred/overwrote over the hacked save data onto my PS Vita.

Then I start the game on my PSP load the hacked save file go to multiplayer and create game. I press X on "Location ABCDEFGHIGKLM'S CRIB". Now it says WAITING FOR OTHER PLAYERS TO CONNECT. PLEASE WAIT.

Now onto my PS Vita I start Pool Hall Pro, load the hacked PS Vita save data file, go to multiplayer and join game. Right when the opponent thing comes up i press the PS Botton then hold the PS Botton down then turn on airplane mode turn it off again then go back to the game. When I turn the games back on I see Opponent ABCDEFGHIJKLM.

Nothing happens. I just play pool against myself. What have I done wrong? Any help?

Edit*

NVM Just figured it out...
PSP 2001
White PS Vita PCH1001 3.18 Rejuvenate0.2.1/Tekken 2/Talkman Travel Tokyo
PS Vita 3.50 PHP/AE
PS3 Rogero CFW
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Okay, I got Content Manager to connect to the PS3 using OpenCMA. Now I have a new problem, namely the one this guy had. Content Manager won't acknowledge that the game is there on my PS3 -- nor, for that matter, does it recognize one that I already successfully transferred before 3.50 came out. WTF?
Spatatons

Post by Spatatons »

Hi guys!

1) i have the Arcade darts exploit and vhbl with 3.36 ofw.. I read that the tn-v 11 doesn't work with that, but fortunaly i had download in time world of pool. What Do you suggest? To change it?

2 ) psvita 3.36 arcade darts exploit

Thanks!!!!
Xana

Post by Xana »

Spatatons wrote:Hi guys!

1) i have the Arcade darts exploit and vhbl with 3.36 ofw.. I read that the tn-v 11 doesn't work with that, but fortunaly i had download in time world of pool. What Do you suggest? To change it?

2 ) psvita 3.36 arcade darts exploit

Thanks!!!!
1) Arcade darts can't directly run TN-V11, but it can be used to create a bubble. That's what the exploit for arcade darts did. You'll end up doing the same thing with world of pool, as you need a second, already-hacked device for that exploit.
libchk

Post by libchk »

Im still on 3.18 does it run TN-V11 ?
PS VITA 1007 3.18 patapon 2 / PS1 loader tekken 2
PS TV 3.18 patapon 1 / PS1 loader tekken 2
PSP GO White 6.60
PSP 2000 6.60
PS3 PHAT CFW 4.50 ROGERO
PS3 PHAT OFW 4.7
HP Elitebook 2560P OS: FreeBSD 10.1
Firewall: Alix 2D3 OS: pfSense 2.x
helltoast

Post by helltoast »

Nevermind, I tried it out for myself and PHP works great as a custom TN-V11 bubble. I'm using UNO for ARK-2 as well. 3.36.
Last edited by helltoast on Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Homebrews”