Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS Vita Help Desk

coverton341

Re: [Official] Multi Help Thread

Post by coverton341 »

1) (This might be long) What is a "trusted member" in regards to when a person sees the ninja release (not asking for an eta, and the thread by D1 doesn't necessarily explain this aspect), what I mean is, is a member trusted based on length of time they have been a board member, their post count, or knowing some of the more prominent scene members? Is the release rolled out on a "lottery" basis, where people are selected at random as the pool is broadened? I only ask because I am fairly new to the forums, don't have a very large post count, don't know anyone major in the scene, and am a little worried about what I heard about one of the previous releases, the fact that the game name was somehow leaked and it was pulled before it was even released publicly through the blog. I caught the Gravity Crash exploit by shear luck and don't want to miss the next one because I really want to upgrade to 2.01

2) Any firmware, I guess, but 2.01 next.
Advertising
rafael707

Post by rafael707 »

coverton341 wrote:1) (This might be long) What is a "trusted member" in regards to when a person sees the ninja release (not asking for an eta, and the thread by D1 doesn't necessarily explain this aspect), what I mean is, is a member trusted based on length of time they have been a board member, their post count, or knowing some of the more prominent scene members? Is the release rolled out on a "lottery" basis, where people are selected at random as the pool is broadened? I only ask because I am fairly new to the forums, don't have a very large post count, don't know anyone major in the scene, and am a little worried about what I heard about one of the previous releases, the fact that the game name was somehow leaked and it was pulled before it was even released publicly through the blog. I caught the Gravity Crash exploit by shear luck and don't want to miss the next one because I really want to upgrade to 2.01

A trusted member can be considered alot of things.
-someone who has been around for a while.
-Helps people with problems/troubleshoots.
-possibly post count (let mods decide this)
-Etc

The release order of the ninja starts from trusted members, then to long time members, then so on (ask mod to verify)
Advertising
Add me, I got a ps4 ;)

IRC
#pspcommunity
#vitadev

PS4/PS VITA IGN: raff_da_don
awolkiller6554

Post by awolkiller6554 »

rafael707 wrote:
coverton341 wrote:1) (This might be long) What is a "trusted member" in regards to when a person sees the ninja release (not asking for an eta, and the thread by D1 doesn't necessarily explain this aspect), what I mean is, is a member trusted based on length of time they have been a board member, their post count, or knowing some of the more prominent scene members? Is the release rolled out on a "lottery" basis, where people are selected at random as the pool is broadened? I only ask because I am fairly new to the forums, don't have a very large post count, don't know anyone major in the scene, and am a little worried about what I heard about one of the previous releases, the fact that the game name was somehow leaked and it was pulled before it was even released publicly through the blog. I caught the Gravity Crash exploit by shear luck and don't want to miss the next one because I really want to upgrade to 2.01

A trusted member can be considered alot of things.
-someone who has been around for a while.
-Helps people with problems/troubleshoots.
-possibly post count (let mods decide this)
-Etc

The release order of the ninja starts from trusted members, then to long time members, then so on (ask mod to verify)
off topic but dang you´ve been here since 2010 :D
Pleinair is the best character EVER!!! [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]its a joke that they used in the game im not going go curb stomp a girl then utter bros before hoes[/spoiler]
VitaGenic

Post by VitaGenic »

rafael707 wrote:
VitaGenic wrote:Why does CEF rename "eboot.pbp" to "fboot.pbp" ?
Thats what tnmenu looks for, psp emu doesnt allow us to move/transfer eboot files.
Oh awesome, cheers for the answer.... I was freaking out whilst i was transfering some eboots via FTP to me vita and the name was changing :/
PS Vita 3G 16gb 3.18 Talkman Travel Exploit
PS3 CECHA01 60gb Cobra USB
3DS XL White 4.4 Gateway 128gb SD
niksko12

Post by niksko12 »

Casavult wrote:
Acid_Snake wrote:
niksko12 wrote:Did wololo approved this thread as an Official Help Thread?
nope, but I do
And me too.
:D
You hate me?
Cool.
I don't wake up everyday just to please you..
JMQMOfficials

Post by JMQMOfficials »

Back
Minimur12

Post by Minimur12 »

JMQMOfficials wrote:
Example of a good question :
1) Can I still run Mad Blocker Alpha exploit on my Vita?
2) 2.01 OFW

^ Obvious no btw

i dont understand,
is 2.01 OFW a question or an answer, because its not really a good answer,
Q:hey can i use this exploit?
A: 2.01 OFW!!!
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage
ind3x-gosu

Post by ind3x-gosu »

Minimur12 wrote:i dont understand,
is 2.01 OFW a question or an answer, because its not really a good answer,
Q:hey can i use this exploit?
A: 2.01 OFW!!!
How about reading the first Post in this thread?

1) <- This is the Question that should be answered
2) <- This is the Firmware of your Vita if the above question "1)" is a Vita-related question.

So his question is "Can I still run Mad Blocker Alpha exploit on my Vita?"
And his Vita uses the Firmware "2.01 OFW"
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

ind3x-gosu wrote: So his question is "Can I still run Mad Blocker Alpha exploit on my Vita?"
And his Vita uses the Firmware "2.01 OFW"
which the answer is no
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
trunk208

Post by trunk208 »

1. Since this is my first time ever to experienced with ninja released. I just wanted to know is their a time limit for the banner to be on? Because I am very curious that I'm going to miss it :cry:
"A story begins with one step"

Return to “Homebrews”