#404307 by Xychous
Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:45 pm
I have what I feel is a dumb question. But it's regarding CWCheat, made me wonder how could I get a longer list of cheats, as well as what is the "Reload Cheat Database" option with The number changing box next to it do exactly. (Because it just loads empty pages.)
Advertising
#405285 by KeybladeSpirit
Mon May 16, 2016 6:39 pm
1. Why is TN-V hanging at a black screen after installing 6.60 files? This happens when I exit the Recovery menu that my first boot brings me into and when I load it again afterwards through the same exploit. I can delete the "flash" folder that the installation creates via FTP make it bring me back to the recovery menu.

2. 3.20 PSTV, running the Patapon 2 exploit. I used save files from this thread on Hackinformer. It happens on both the V10 savedata in the first post as well was the V11 files posted further down. I also tried installing a TNV bubble directly and I get the same result.
Advertising
#410713 by Deathscreton
Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:08 pm
Sketchy wrote:1) Why wont Vita Update Blocker work? I'm still prompted to update.
2)3.55

Vita Update Blocker only works maybe a week or so after the new update goes out. For now, you're not able to access online functions.

That being said, can I use my PC to purchase items then transfer them to my Vita if it's activated? Via QCMA that is.
#410716 by fate6
Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:13 pm
You need to use a PS3 to both download and transfer stuff.
#410719 by Deathscreton
Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:40 pm
Well I can most certainly do that. I happen to have like, three. lol. Is there a specific reason I have to use the PS3? Is there a special process I have to undertake to ensure my Vita doesn't get updated past 3.60?

EDIT: All of these questions have been answered. PC's are not capable of legitimately downloading and transferring Vita games. As for updating, just using the activator should be enough for you to be able to transfer games from a PS3 and so forth.