Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Are you updating?

Are you updaying to 2.0?

heck yea!
17%
Yea
14%
Maybe
25%
heck no, I want my ol' homebrews!
35%
Nah
9%

Total votes: 316

Leires

Re: Are you updating?

Post by Leires »

I unfortunately missed the final exploit by 5 days (cause i preordered the BLOPS bundle so i could trade the game in for 24$ twords persona 4, as well as saving 30$ on a memcard) so i'll be updating. Moreso than that, i love my phat PSP to death. It has a bit of scratches here and there, but no dead pixels(!) and it's had so much use from me, long walks with my music, being used as a PC controller, it'd feel like I'd be giving up a very old and dang dear friend just for some new toy, and that kill me inside, even if it's just a handheld. I appreciate all the hard work that goes on through the scene, however, so i do have faith that the brilliant minds we have can find another way into the vita.
taken with my vita, ironically.
Advertising
Last edited by Leires on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
NakedFaerie

Post by NakedFaerie »

ISO support. Thats the reason I'm not going to update. I'm not going to pay multiple times for the same game. FU SONY!

I will update when I can again have eCFW on the Vita. Till then it'll be on airplane mode OR I find the ports needed and block them on the router.

Anyone know the ports the Vita uses? And if I block them will it stop being asked to update but still have LAN access? I use that FTP for Vita all the time.

And all talking about COD BOD I had it for 1 day then returned it. Its the worst game on Vita. If you want a good FPS get Unit 13 as that kicks *** over COD BOD.
Advertising
keyz16b

Post by keyz16b »

Staying on FW 1.81 until exploits are found on 2.0. Just wondering if the 30-day free trial will still be available when I upgrade to 2.0 and what's the game selection for 6 free games??
Troll.Face

Post by Troll.Face »

sorry guys..... i would like stay on eCFW for many reason like pdf reader, emulators, iso loader for psp and other things..... but unfortunately i need the email app for psvita and the upgrade for browser app because now it sucks and i cant use it..... i hope there will be another exploit in the future or something like this..... :(
thedicemaster

Post by thedicemaster »

only game I'm interested in that isn't out yet is Lego Lord of the rings, and I can get that on my 3DS if it needs an update.
and I rarely play anything online.

mail and 1080p video support are pointless for me because my phone has a bigger and better screen than my vita.

I'm glad I can finally enjoy phantasy star portable 2 on my vita, as well as all the music games that are umd or Japan only.
konit_oo

Post by konit_oo »

Be realists! Even if we don't want to update we WILL because Sony will force us to do it. As for me, I've psp and I don't realy care about losing of eCFW. I need a vita CFW because it's games much more expensive and they have better graphics. :D
PSPs are enough opened
Ssxangel

Post by Ssxangel »

So, if you update, you get free ps+ subscription for a month, means that we get the free 6 games? then after a month, the game expires even we stay in airplane mode? i really want those free games, i only have ragnarok odyssey. played gravity rush demo and its awesome :D . bored with psp anyway
darkriku2000

Post by darkriku2000 »

After pondering it I decided to update since I still have my old PSP anyway
newgen2005

Post by newgen2005 »

I am sticking with 1.81 and TN-C eCFW!

I am not letting all their hard work go to waste!!
Vita 1003 - 3.60 , Henkaku.
PS3 - 4.30 Rogero CFW
GP2X
PSP fat - x2
PSP slim - Darth Vader Edition
Telgardrakore

Post by Telgardrakore »

Sold my PSP a long time ago, but my copy of Wagic on the Vita has literally been more enjoyable then any other trash Sony has brought out for the Vita. I wont update until Sony pulls their heads out their *** and make games worth playing. COD doesn't have zombie mode not worth getting, All Stars MIGHT be worth it but I didn't like the feel of the game with the vita sticks, LBP is already out and just having extra maps isnt worth updating, and Assassins Creed is out dont need to update for that.

Sadly enough, the Vita has only been worth having JUST to play Wagic.

Return to “Homebrews”