Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

2.0 UPDATE Hits on Nov. 19th - eCFW blocked???

Jd8531

Re: 2.0 UPDATE Hits on Nov. 19th - eCFW blocked???

Post by Jd8531 »

vanna wrote:Do you need the latest firmware to go online multiplay adhoc etc with psp
Once 2.0 comes will going online with games like monster hunter and phantasy star be impossible without upgrading?
With psp? I think you mean games but yes, however Im not sure about adhoc on Vita.
Advertising
vanna

Post by vanna »

Sorry yes i mean psp games though ecfw once 2.0 comes we are no longer able to use online multiplay??
Advertising
banshen

Post by banshen »

I'm sure that it'll get blocked. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll just patch the game exploits, but I'm assuming for now that the kxploit is gone as well.

I haven't really decided what to do. I think I'll end up updating, just because there's really only one PSP game I own that benefits from the second stick greatly (Phantasy Star Portable 2) that I can't buy on the store. And if the game doesn't benefit from the second stick, then I'm content to play it on my PSP. Since I'm nearly done with the game, it seems like eCFW has kind of fulfilled its usefulness to me.

However, it was a fantastic $2 I spent on Mad Alpha Blocker.
wartaf

Post by wartaf »

this 2.0 ofw is getting closer! 1 day more to go. wishing that xploits wasn't blocked yet! atleast the latest one (GCP) :D
PS Vita white 1.81 FW + eCFW (Gravity Crash Portable)

ako'y isang Pinoy ONE PIECE fan
newgen2005

Post by newgen2005 »

I wonder who will be brave enough to update to see if the exploit has been patched!! :)
Vita 1003 - 3.60 , Henkaku.
PS3 - 4.30 Rogero CFW
GP2X
PSP fat - x2
PSP slim - Darth Vader Edition
Thirty3Three

Post by Thirty3Three »

newgen2005 wrote:I wonder who will be brave enough to update to see if the exploit has been patched!! :)
I'm currently using the Mad Blocker Exploit, and I'm definitely updating anyway! I'll let ya know within this thread, :)
newgen2005

Post by newgen2005 »

Thirty3Three wrote:
newgen2005 wrote:I wonder who will be brave enough to update to see if the exploit has been patched!! :)
I'm currently using the Mad Blocker Exploit, and I'm definitely updating anyway! I'll let ya know within this thread, :)

Very brave you are :)
Vita 1003 - 3.60 , Henkaku.
PS3 - 4.30 Rogero CFW
GP2X
PSP fat - x2
PSP slim - Darth Vader Edition
cuppajoe

Post by cuppajoe »

The exploits will definitely be blocked like with all previous updates.
JVC

Post by JVC »

cuppajoe wrote:The exploits will definitely be blocked like with all previous updates.
True,and this time it wont be so easy to get a kxploit out,so I guess VHBL will give a turn around here again
21,EC,nuff said.
Minimur12

Re: 2.0 UPDATE Hits today... eCFW blocked???

Post by Minimur12 »

bottle wrote:
dimy93 wrote:Kinda expected - I knew that they were planning a big update released for plus thus postponing the patches for it. Now I'm wondering whether to update and play gravity rush and wipeout 2048 with the free month of ps plus or to stay on 1.81
This automatic update thing is what bothers me most about 2.0 ....
According to the movie, automatic update is a feature for PS+ members, but I'm not sure how automatic update works since I don't have PS+ for PS3, at least that is what I think they're referring to.
multiboy2k wrote:I played with an Ipad Mini at the Apple Store this past weekend.
And, within 30 seconds of just holding that device, I knew that the Vita would be in BIG trouble.
Ipad Mini is AWESOME.
Did the same, except after 30 seconds I left the store underwhelmed and it isn't because of the price.

didnt really like the ipad mini, its just like someone took a photo of it, went on paint and dragged it to look bigger
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage

Return to “Homebrews”