Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

TN-b homebrew downloads no computer needed (.mp3 method)

hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Re: TN-b homebrew downloads no computer needed (.mp3 method)

Post by hgoel0974 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:44 am

lil_smokez wrote:
rafael707 wrote:cant wait... i use my vita alot to d/l stuff
Just be patient bro, still testing hosts and all that.
Will be back up soon
It would be best to setup a google site or maybe a free site at host-ed.me and upload the stuff there, then just post the link to the directory. Oh and just to let everyone know, in my XMBMenu, I am working on implementing mp3 launching (although the homebrew network will already be there)
Advertising
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"

Vagosdj

Post by Vagosdj » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:54 pm

The links doesn't work on psvita. :o
Advertising

lil_smokez

Post by lil_smokez » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:21 pm

Quick question was wondering if anyone can help me with the answer. For the last week or so i've been working on a website that does what pretty much what this thread did I have almost done enough to publish it but i want to have significant work done before i do, so please be patient, but anyways back to the point, what i wanted to ask is that since dropbox links worked directly on the ps vita on 1.81 which was why i used it to create the links for this thread, but when sony released 2.02 it had now been blocked and the links i had posted became useless. so i guess what im asking is if i were to publish my website right now would there be a chance that sony can block the links just like they did with dropbox? If so, is there anyway to prevent this? Any help with answering this question is greatly appreciated thanks in advance :D Also im sorry i deserted this thread for so long i still have been looking for more and more hosts just in case sony does decide to block it ill already have backup links ready. It will be very worth the wait and thanks for any support, i will need some people to help me test and keep the links current if you are interested let me know, thank you 8-)

lil_smokez

Post by lil_smokez » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:24 pm

Sorry wasn't trying to bump, is there anyway this post can be transferred to a new account? Thanks for any help.

Return to “Homebrews”