Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

TN-b homebrew downloads no computer needed (.mp3 method)

User avatar
qwikrazor87
Guru
Posts: 2874
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:23 pm
Location: The North Pole

Re: TN-b homebrew downloads no computer needed (.mp3 method)

Post by qwikrazor87 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:47 am

@jvhellraiser
Try this
Battlegrounds3 v0.4x
Advertising
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

User avatar
Hugo_Mundo
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:36 am

Re: TN-b homebrew downloads no computer needed (.mp3 method)

Post by Hugo_Mundo » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:26 am

Really cool man, i wish i'd have the psp cfw.
But thanks for sharing.
Advertising

User avatar
jvhellraiser
Posts: 1478
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Re: TN-b homebrew downloads no computer needed (.mp3 method)

Post by jvhellraiser » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:00 am

qwikrazor87 wrote:@jvhellraiser
Try this
Battlegrounds3 v0.4x

This link works!! U should use this links instead of the one
U have post it in the first page i notice download now has (?dl=1)
at the end if u add this to every single link u have in the front page
they will become direct downloads. The only issue i have now is that
the download folder cannot be open by Pspfiler once change back to .Zip.
Someone use the wrong file compression the correct file conversion option
Should be (STORE) before you compressed any file then Psfiler may opened.

User avatar
qwikrazor87
Guru
Posts: 2874
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:23 pm
Location: The North Pole

Re: TN-b homebrew downloads no computer needed (.mp3 method)

Post by qwikrazor87 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:27 am

jvhellraiser wrote:The only issue i have now is that
the download folder cannot be open by Pspfiler once change back to .Zip.
Someone use the wrong file compression the correct file conversion option
Should be (STORE) before you compressed any file then Psfiler may opened.
Change the extension to .rar.
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

User avatar
jvhellraiser
Posts: 1478
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Re: TN-b homebrew downloads no computer needed (.mp3 method)

Post by jvhellraiser » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:53 am

qwikrazor87 wrote:
jvhellraiser wrote:The only issue i have now is that
the download folder cannot be open by Pspfiler once change back to .Zip.
Someone use the wrong file compression the correct file conversion option
Should be (STORE) before you compressed any file then Psfiler may opened.
Change the extension to .rar.
I did afer i try .Zip i change it to .rar after that i could access main folder only.
The folder where the homebrew was not accessible,Pspfiler could not copy
The fe to ms0:/ came with error. Change the folder to .rar the with Pspfiler try to
Access the folder where the homebrew is Pspfiler will say it cannot find it.

User avatar
qwikrazor87
Guru
Posts: 2874
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:23 pm
Location: The North Pole

Re: TN-b homebrew downloads no computer needed (.mp3 method)

Post by qwikrazor87 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:01 am

jvhellraiser wrote:I did afer i try .Zip i change it to .rar after that i could access main folder only.
The folder where the homebrew was not accessible,Pspfiler could not copy
The fe to ms0:/ came with error. Change the folder to .rar the with Pspfiler try to
Access the folder where the homebrew is Pspfiler will say it cannot find it.
Yeah I had the same problem trying to extract it.
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

lil_smokez
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Re: TN-b homebrew downloads no computer needed (.mp3 method)

Post by lil_smokez » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:26 am

qwikrazor87 wrote:Hey lil_smokez.
I have a suggestion for your list, you can make it look a lot cleaner by using url tags.
Example

Code: Select all

[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/qfc5yer7bnexmzm/Battlegrounds3%20v0.4x.mp3]Battlegrounds3 v0.4[/url]
which will result in
Battlegrounds3 v0.4
great idea man! :idea: didnt know i could do that im adding more in a minute so ill implement that in the next edit!!!

lil_smokez
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Re: TN-b homebrew downloads no computer needed (.mp3 method)

Post by lil_smokez » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:37 am

jvhellraiser the download button is right here circled in the picture lol and yes i am testing it on my vita but i havent tested them all so if some dont work let me know and ill fix em, but im implementing the cleaner urls qwikrazor87 showed in a lil bit and im cleaning up the folders so it will just be homebrew.zip-----homebrew----eboot.pbp so you wont have a problem anymore :D
Attachments
2012-10-26-203102.jpg
2012-10-26-203102.jpg (54.98 KiB) Viewed 784 times

lil_smokez
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Re: TN-b homebrew downloads no computer needed (.mp3 method)

Post by lil_smokez » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:37 am

links will be down till next edit, sorry for the inconvenience i should be putting up the edit in a couple of hours im almost done guys 8-)

Sunny-Tech-UK
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:30 am

Re: TN-b homebrew downloads no computer needed (.mp3 method)

Post by Sunny-Tech-UK » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:38 pm

Thank You for the helpful tutorial, it is most appreciated :)

Post Reply

Return to “Homebrews”