Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP MAME Deathrash

djbrotherson

PSP MAME Deathrash

Post by djbrotherson »

So I found a Mame emulator that'll let you play Simpsons, X-Men and TMNT but it's tailored to the PSP Slim

I've noticed all the homebrew etc... was mostly converted from the PSP fat for the Vita

Here it is http://www.mediafire.com/?vo4kfwr7i8ikt63

I got it to load in VHBL but it has memory issues

Can someone make the cache files in the nvram folders work?
Advertising
PSP 2000 5.00 M33
PSP VITA 1.80 OFW
dimy93
HBL Tester

Re: PSP MAME Deathrash

Post by dimy93 »

Are sure that those cannot be ran on other VHBL compatible emulator like GBA,SNES,NES,Genesis or FBA
Advertising
youbadboy

Post by youbadboy »

I just tested MHpspmame4.9 and it runs fine on MH vhbl160, if anyone wants a link to the emu i'd be happy to provide if you PM me but i don't want to get into trouble for posting links to roms or anything so i won't. But I will say they're extremely difficult to find because they're old mame version roms (0.34 to 0.36) if i remember correct.
djbrotherson

Post by djbrotherson »

Can you pm me? What games does it run? I need a Mame emulator badly!
PSP 2000 5.00 M33
PSP VITA 1.80 OFW
cosvel

Post by cosvel »

djbrotherson wrote:Can you pm me? What games does it run? I need a Mame emulator badly!
Take MAME4ALL 4.9r2 ... works fine, but, only with rgp2x romset.
Ps Vita 3g/wifi - 16gb // Ps3-Slim White - 320gb // Psp 3004 - 8gb // Xperia Play - 32gb // Ps2
3ds XL // GameBoy Color // Nds-L 8gb // Nds-I Black Pokemon Edition 8gb // Wii 4.2E - 80gb

Sorry about my English, but I am from Iberian Peninsula XDD.
youbadboy

Post by youbadboy »

cosvel wrote:
djbrotherson wrote:Can you pm me? What games does it run? I need a Mame emulator badly!
That's what i just said, doesn't need to be said twice
djbrotherson

Post by djbrotherson »

cosvel wrote:

That's the most useless romset ever though, no offence... I'm into the beat em up side scrollers for mame, most of the konami ones, Knights of Valour etc...

I wish they made my beat em up side scrollers on par with Sengoku 3 and Alien Vs Predator
PSP 2000 5.00 M33
PSP VITA 1.80 OFW
cosvel

Post by cosvel »

djbrotherson wrote:
cosvel wrote:

That's the most useless romset ever though, no offence... I'm into the beat em up side scrollers for mame, most of the konami ones, Knights of Valour etc...

I wish they made my beat em up side scrollers on par with Sengoku 3 and Alien Vs Predator
After days looking for a functional mame emulator this is the only one that works, and only with this romset.

Maybe you can try seaching for MAME for psp HBL... but i'm not sure that it exist.
If you find one better let me know. ;)
Ps Vita 3g/wifi - 16gb // Ps3-Slim White - 320gb // Psp 3004 - 8gb // Xperia Play - 32gb // Ps2
3ds XL // GameBoy Color // Nds-L 8gb // Nds-I Black Pokemon Edition 8gb // Wii 4.2E - 80gb

Sorry about my English, but I am from Iberian Peninsula XDD.
djbrotherson

Post by djbrotherson »

dimy93 wrote:Are sure that those cannot be ran on other VHBL compatible emulator like GBA,SNES,NES,Genesis or FBA
Im diligently looking for a copy of FBA that will work on VHBL... don't think it exists...
PSP 2000 5.00 M33
PSP VITA 1.80 OFW
JamppCobal

Post by JamppCobal »

djbrotherson wrote: Im diligently looking for a copy of FBA that will work on VHBL... don't think it exists...
Check here http://wololo.net/2012/08/19/vhbl-updat ... g-release/
PS VITA 1.80 Urbanix TN-B something awesomer
I absolutely LOVE IT when pirates are too stupid to get their stolen games to work!
Makes me laugh, every time :lol: :lol:

Return to “Homebrews”