Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Save states and DaedalusX64 R777

mang

Re: Save states and DaedalusX64 R777

Post by mang »

Thanks for the write-up and fix naynada, works perfectly here.
Advertising
OsirisFael

Post by OsirisFael »

An alternate way to simulate the home button if you want to avoid using the screen is to long hold the PS button until the brightness/music menu comes up and closing it.

Though I guess you have to use the touch screen to close that menu, so nevermind.
Advertising
criticalmass

Post by criticalmass »

EDIT 2:

I fixed it! Creating and loading savestates works!

Use PSPlorer and create the following directory "ms0:/n64/SaveStates"

Your save states will now be saved there. For some reason, savestates don't seem to be able to write to the default folder: ms0:/PSP/GAME/DaedalusX64R777/SaveStates

Might be a read/write permission error, but with the available homebrews I'm not sure how to correct that.[/quote]

This works! very helpful since after getting Daedalus running and actually playing a game you find yourself wanting to save... ;)
PSPgo CFW 6.60
PS Vita MH TN E-CFW B
phunky

Post by phunky »

Can't get saved states to load on 790, saving is working in default path but when I try to load it looks like it works but you are brought back to the game and save state not loaded. I can continue playing fine but save state not loaded. Tried creating the n64/savestates folder. The same thing. new save are created here now and can't load. Also in game saves doing the same thing. the files are created but I can't load a save in game, doesn't show up? any ideas?
Kyouma

Post by Kyouma »

For the record: I am using Deadalus R790 on ARK eCFW and I do not need to use PSPlorer. Save states are working fine. However, I keep wishing that there was a more comfortable way to get to the emulator menu than popping up the PSP emulator options by touching and holding your touch on the screen.

Also, the PS button on the vita always results in a freeze, for shame. I have similar issues with NesterJ and DGEN, but they are not quite as prominent.
fx9gamer

Post by fx9gamer »

for the sound go into settings after selecting rom and enable sound
fx9gamer

Post by fx9gamer »

you can also press and hold the ps button and click vhbl setting on top and then close it and the menu should pop up
sonmezroy

Post by sonmezroy »

After a short break we have a new update to everyone's favorite Nintendo Emulator. DaedalusX64 r777 is now available for download. This update of DaedalusX64 includes more games such as Toy Story 2, Flying Dragon and more. The developers note that some of the newly added games do have some bugs but stay tuned as fixes should be coming in.

Return to “Homebrews”