Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Moddb

monsterbasher

Moddb

Post by monsterbasher »

Hello, my name is monsterbasher. I'm the official spokesman for the moddb site for those who don't know. This will be the topic for it, feel free to post suggestion's on the main page if you would like.
Advertising
Zasisem

Re: Moddb

Post by Zasisem »

monsterbasher wrote:Hello, my name is monsterbasher. I'm the official spokesman for the moddb site for those who don't know. This will be the topic for it, feel free to post suggestion's on the main page if you would like.
Hey :) Welcome to the forums. I've heard about your site, and I'm sure lots have too. I still go there a lot for some juicy new piece of homebrew that awaits every gamers eyes. So yeah, hope you like it here, some really nice people. Well, hope to hear from you soon.
Advertising
waratte

Post by waratte »

Hey Zasisem, monsterbasher means the official spokesperson for the lamecraft moddb page, not the entire site! :P

Hey monsterbasher! Are there still people flamming each other on the moddb page? :(
me7i
Banned

Post by me7i »

what do you intend to do with this topic, and i realy want to know, WHO WON THE LAMECRAFT COMPO?
monsterbasher

Post by monsterbasher »

waratte wrote:Hey Zasisem, monsterbasher means the official spokesperson for the lamecraft moddb page, not the entire site! :P

Hey monsterbasher! Are there still people flamming each other on the moddb page? :(
Sadly, yes there is many unneeded arguments.

Return to “Lamecraft”