Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Minecraft PSP LC Mod 2.0 [Last version]

Darth Agnon

Re: Minecraft PSP LC Mod 1.3.0 - Not finished version

Post by Darth Agnon »

1) Minecraft PSP edition 1.3 (current latest version with the zombie, etc.) has its folder named "Minecraft psp 1.3 [unfinished version]". This folder name is too long for the PSP, which causes it to show up as corrupted data. Just get rid of the "[unfinished version]" in the folder name, and it should work perfectly.

2) For people using a PSP 1000 or the PSPemulator on the Vita, Minecraft psp 1.3 won't work. This is because it is a RAM-intensive homebrew, and both the PSP 1000 and the Vita's PSPemulator have only 32mb RAM. To run this homebrew, you need a PSP 2000/3000/Go. (Pretty sure this is right; correct me if I'm wrong).
Advertising
Like Wagic? Check out my custom themes, etc. at viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44148
Wololo's article: http://wololo.net/2016/07/14/new-wagic- ... rth-agnon/
Toomynator

Post by Toomynator »

what do i have to do to use it in my psp? when i download it comes a .rar and i need to use .iso . please a tutorial of how to install or something!

my version is: psp-3000 6.60 PRO-B10
Advertising
Darth Agnon

Post by Darth Agnon »

Toomynator wrote:what do i have to do to use it in my psp? when i download it comes a .rar and i need to use .iso . please a tutorial of how to install or something!

my version is: psp-3000 6.60 PRO-B10
How To Install PSP Minecraft

This homebrew is not made to be used in ISO format; it probably wouldn't work. However, here is how to install it:

Requirements: a PSP 2000/3000/Go/Street (?) with Custom Firmware; the download package (RAR, ZIP, whatever); a PSP-compatible USB cable; a computer ;)

0) Make sure your PSP is compatible. It must be a PSP, and it must be (to my understanding) any of the above mentioned models. It must also be running a Custom Firmware. (NB @Toomynator, your PSP is fine for running this :D)

1) On your computer, extract the PSP Minecraft download package. Use WinRAR or equivalent for RAR files.

2) Open the resulting folder. Browse down through the folder levels until you find a file called EBOOT.PBP. Now go up one folder level from that.

3) The folder should be called something like "Minecraft psp 1.3 [unfinished version]". Rename it to something shorter, otherwise the PSP shows it as corrupted data. Call it, say, "Minecraft psp 1.3".

4) Connect your PSP to your computer with the USB cable.

5) Copy/move the above mentioned folder (the folder containing the EBOOT file) to the following location on your PSP (the folders should already exist)(NB Location to copy to may vary if you have a PSP Go):

Local disk (X:)/PSP/GAME/

6) Once done copying/moving, safely eject your PSP from your computer. You can disconnect the USB cable, etc.

7) If done correctly, you can now, on your PSP, head over to Games/Memory Stick/ and a new Minecraft homebrew should be there to play. (NB location of game may vary if you have a PSP Go or use a game sorting plugin like Categories Lite)

Live long and prosper!

Darth Agnon
Planeswalker and Monster Hunter
Like Wagic? Check out my custom themes, etc. at viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44148
Wololo's article: http://wololo.net/2016/07/14/new-wagic- ... rth-agnon/
JPgamer6

Post by JPgamer6 »

This version surely has some bugs.
In Credits page: it showed the version is 1.1.2 beta while the download package downloaded from here says 1.3 beta
In Survival Mode: Whenever you pause the screen by pressing start button, a Zombie will spawn on the location you are in, as it will be quite nasty to have a visitor everytime you pause your screen, and sometimes zombies may even crash the game (like if you hit it if he's inside you)
And, still can't craft swords.
And can you guys put the panorama back? It looks just like Minecraft PE 0.1.0.

Anyways, great GUI update and Texture pack support! (Although sometimes I already selected Faithful and quit the game, then enter, the textures are showed as default, but it still says I selected Faithful)
Devices used Playing MC:
PSP 3000 (6.20 PRO-B5) [Minecraft PSP LC Mod Beta 1.3]
Windows XP [Minecraft Beta 1.7.3]
Macbook Pro [Minecraft 1.8.4 Optifine]
iPad 2 (8.1.1) [Minecraft PE 0.11]
HTC Desire 816 (5.0.2) [Minecraft PE 0.11.1 "Build 2"]
rgsoussama

Post by rgsoussama »

hi what is the best version ; i have 1.1.3

and i cant find mobs zombie ship .. and spiders

can you help me pls

tnx u ^^

edit ; i cant craft sword
Otaku 4 Ever
Dr.Lost

Post by Dr.Lost »

rgsoussama wrote:hi what is the best version ; i have 1.1.3

and i cant find mobs zombie ship .. and spiders

can you help me pls

tnx u ^^

edit ; i cant craft sword
What do you mean by,"mobs zombie ships .. and spiders?" If you goto page 1 and download the file, you should have the not finished mod, this includes zombies whe you start a survival world.
PSP 2001 6.61 ME 2.3
Head Moderator@PSPGhetto
rgsoussama

Post by rgsoussama »

zombie c'ant kill me ?? why ?? can i find a version with zombie can kill me ??
Otaku 4 Ever
Derped_Crusader

Post by Derped_Crusader »

would you be able to do a complete changelog?

Mostly because, as a nerd, i'm just interested with the minor changes, and stuff, and it's interesting to read

Oh yeah, This is turning out to be quite great, probably the closest ANY clone has ever gotten to "being" minecraft!

Edit: Fixed up the Faithful 32x texture pack a bit, things fixed:
1) Flat Ladders not having a texture in the inventory
2) Re-Made the "watering can" item to be the theme of the Pack (made it into 32x version)
3) Fixed torches not being properly placed
4) the background not having the correct "dirt" (It's a bit bugged when it loads the world, but it's fine in the menu)

Put these 2 in ".../Minecraft 1.3/Assets/Textures/Faithful Pack [32x]"

Put this last one in ".../Minecraft 1.3/Assets/Textures/Faithful Pack [32x]/title"

I Might start working on getting a Sphax on working, I did it before, so I might try again
woolio

Post by woolio »

Mod is alive, guys :D
psp_fan_devv

Post by psp_fan_devv »

I have a question.

Will 1.3 be your last release or you plan to continue then ? (1.4, etc...)

Return to “Lamecraft”