Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

S4inexCraft 2.2 Signed:Where To Find

Foxyn

S4inexCraft 2.2 Signed:Where To Find

Post by Foxyn »

In the thread of S4inexcraft 2.2,S4inex DID provided the download link but,wasn that .rar file unsigned?
I want to ask if anyone has the signed download link of this great mod,because my PSP is running OFW(Oficial Firmware)
but is with hacks like the Homebrew Enabler,that enable me to play Lamecraft OP-30 in the signed way.Lamecraft OP-30 is unmodded,
and do i need a mod loader or i just place the file like i placed lamecraft and it syncs with it?

I didn´t install Texture Packs and the like,its just plain original Lamecraft OP-30. :|
Please provide me a signed download link and how to install it later.

P.S-I don´t know exactly how to sign eboot and stuff,so....don t say to me to sign it without knowledge! :cry:
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: S4inexCraft 2.2 Signed:Where To Find

Post by fate6 »

Any particular reason why not simply run ME or PRO? also I don't think there has ever been a signed version of S4inexcraft
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
michal5575

Re: S4inexCraft 2.2 Signed:Where To Find

Post by michal5575 »

fate6 wrote:Any particular reason why not simply run ME or PRO? also I don't think there has ever been a signed version of S4inexcraft
They are signed versions but only lower than 1.1 last signed version (it has been signed by me7i) is 1.0

Return to “Lamecraft”