#325384 by michal5575
Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:46 pm
psgarsenal wrote:Do you think you could hide items you haven't crafted/smelled/destroyed from the inventory? it would be sooooo cool!

Yes it is possible for Multicraft, but not in Lamecraft, because Lamecraft has got already really complicated inventory. It will maybe be in InfinitCraft.
Advertising
#327174 by Joel16
Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:34 pm
I think I might start working on a Minecraft mod of my own ;) is it fine if I used your version? Or should I use the old Lamecraft version :L if you grant me permission, I'll give you your rightful credits and also my c++ coding skills aren't anywhere near yours D:
Advertising
#327175 by michal5575
Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:39 pm
sauske_firekid wrote:I think I might start working on a Minecraft mod of my own ;) is it fine if I used your version? Or should I use the old Lamecraft version :L if you grant me permission, I'll give you your rightful credits and also my c++ coding skills aren't anywhere near yours D:

You can, but before it, you have to contact me in private message, I will give you info. Ok?
#327178 by Joel16
Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:51 pm
michal5575 wrote:
sauske_firekid wrote:I think I might start working on a Minecraft mod of my own ;) is it fine if I used your version? Or should I use the old Lamecraft version :L if you grant me permission, I'll give you your rightful credits and also my c++ coding skills aren't anywhere near yours D:

You can, but before it, you have to contact me in private message, I will give you info. Ok?

Sure no probs.
#327179 by Xian Nox
Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:56 pm
Err, why are you asking for permission? You don't need it!
#327183 by Joel16
Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:39 pm
Xian Nox wrote:
Err, why are you asking for permission? You don't need it!

Lol actually I want to make a mod using his mod, so I thought it would nicer to gain permission before making releases haha.
#327517 by michal5575
Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:04 pm
Mateus wrote:Hi Michael,i have a little question about this,

what is your current Update ? the DevRel or alphatest ? i never know which one i must download :/

thanks

DevRel = latest features, but more bugs.
AlphaTest = almost without bugs, but some features are not in it.
#328815 by Genetik57
Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:32 pm
Happy new year ! I'm back among you. Congratulations Michal for your versions ! :) You do a great job, for me and the future of Lamecraft and Multicraft is in your hands ! If you need a beta tester for InfiniteCraft Android, I am available ! ;)

Sorry for my bad English, I'm French as you know :lol:
Last edited by Genetik57 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.