Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

MC PSP Edition [DR 93] [AT3] [Custom b.] [Beta P.]

michal5575

Re: MC PSP Edition [DR 93] [AT3] [Custom b.] [Beta P.]

Post by michal5575 »

psgarsenal wrote:Do you think you could hide items you haven't crafted/smelled/destroyed from the inventory? it would be sooooo cool!
Yes it is possible for Multicraft, but not in Lamecraft, because Lamecraft has got already really complicated inventory. It will maybe be in InfinitCraft.
Advertising
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

I think I might start working on a Minecraft mod of my own ;) is it fine if I used your version? Or should I use the old Lamecraft version :L if you grant me permission, I'll give you your rightful credits and also my c++ coding skills aren't anywhere near yours D:
Advertising
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
michal5575

Post by michal5575 »

sauske_firekid wrote:I think I might start working on a Minecraft mod of my own ;) is it fine if I used your version? Or should I use the old Lamecraft version :L if you grant me permission, I'll give you your rightful credits and also my c++ coding skills aren't anywhere near yours D:
You can, but before it, you have to contact me in private message, I will give you info. Ok?
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

michal5575 wrote:
sauske_firekid wrote:I think I might start working on a Minecraft mod of my own ;) is it fine if I used your version? Or should I use the old Lamecraft version :L if you grant me permission, I'll give you your rightful credits and also my c++ coding skills aren't anywhere near yours D:
You can, but before it, you have to contact me in private message, I will give you info. Ok?
Sure no probs.
Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Post by Xian Nox »

Err, why are you asking for permission? You don't need it!
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

Xian Nox wrote:
Err, why are you asking for permission? You don't need it!
Lol actually I want to make a mod using his mod, so I thought it would nicer to gain permission before making releases haha.
Mateus

Post by Mateus »

Hi Michael,i have a little question about this,

what is your current Update ? the DevRel or alphatest ? i never know which one i must download :/

thanks
michal5575

Post by michal5575 »

Mateus wrote:Hi Michael,i have a little question about this,

what is your current Update ? the DevRel or alphatest ? i never know which one i must download :/

thanks
DevRel = latest features, but more bugs.
AlphaTest = almost without bugs, but some features are not in it.
Mateus

Post by Mateus »

Thanks,i understand better now
Genetik57

Post by Genetik57 »

Happy new year ! I'm back among you. Congratulations Michal for your versions ! :) You do a great job, for me and the future of Lamecraft and Multicraft is in your hands ! If you need a beta tester for InfiniteCraft Android, I am available ! ;)

Sorry for my bad English, I'm French as you know :lol:
Last edited by Genetik57 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Lamecraft”