Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

MC PSP Edition [DR 93] [AT3] [Custom b.] [Beta P.]

michal5575
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 pm
Contact:

Re: MC PSP Edition [DR 93] [AT3] [Custom b.] [Beta P.]

Post by michal5575 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Genetik57 wrote:Happy new year ! I'm back among you. Congratulations Michal for your versions ! :) You do a great job, for me and the future of Lamecraft and Multicraft is in your hands ! If you need a beta tester for InfineCraft Android, I am available ! ;)


Sorry for my bad English, I'm French as you know :lol:
Thanks :) . And I will maybe send you InfiniteCraft test version .
Advertising

User avatar
Genetik57
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:39 pm

Re: MC PSP Edition [DR 93] [AT3] [Custom b.] [Beta P.]

Post by Genetik57 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:48 pm

Thank you Michal. I want to apologize for the mistakes that I made. Why go to war when you can help and move forward together ? Finally, it's over.


I look forward to your version :)
Advertising

michal5575
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 pm
Contact:

Re: MC PSP Edition [DR 93] [AT3] [Custom b.] [Beta P.]

Post by michal5575 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:55 pm

Genetik57 wrote:Thank you Michal. I want to apologize for the mistakes that I made. Why go to war when you can help and move forward together ? Finally, it's over.


I look forward to your version :)
Yes, the war has not been nice .
It is nice to hear that it ended.
Have nice gaming .

User avatar
Genetik57
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:39 pm

Re: MC PSP Edition [DR 93] [AT3] [Custom b.] [Beta P.]

Post by Genetik57 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:03 pm

michal5575 wrote:
Genetik57 wrote:Thank you Michal. I want to apologize for the mistakes that I made. Why go to war when you can help and move forward together ? Finally, it's over.


I look forward to your version :)
Yes, the war has not been nice .
It is nice to hear that it ended.
Have nice gaming .
Thanks Bro' ! :)

You send me the version (InfiniteCraft) by private message ? How it happens ?

michal5575
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 pm
Contact:

Re: MC PSP Edition [DR 93] [AT3] [Custom b.] [Beta P.]

Post by michal5575 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:14 pm

Genetik57 wrote:
michal5575 wrote:
Genetik57 wrote:Thank you Michal. I want to apologize for the mistakes that I made. Why go to war when you can help and move forward together ? Finally, it's over.


I look forward to your version :)
Yes, the war has not been nice .
It is nice to hear that it ended.
Have nice gaming .
Thanks Bro' ! :)

You send me the version (InfiniteCraft) by private message ? How it happens ?
Sended. Check inbox.

User avatar
Genetik57
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:39 pm

Re: MC PSP Edition [DR 93] [AT3] [Custom b.] [Beta P.]

Post by Genetik57 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:26 pm

Thanks Michal ! :)

I'll test version and I'll let you know about your topic or private message if you prefer

Rockness
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:11 pm

Re: MC PSP Edition [DR 93] [AT3] [Custom b.] [Beta P.]

Post by Rockness » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:13 pm

The project is dead?
And the links are down 2, can someone upload the game for me please?


Post Reply

Return to “Lamecraft”