Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

_                                    

diddover

Re: multicraft playable version (if you are impatient)

Post by diddover »

StepS wrote: same for me (maybe not 1 minute but 4-5), i think it's because of too low RAM on vita. maybe will be optimized later
No, the vita has plenty of ram. But the psp emulation only allocates a part of it.
Advertising
LiudvikasLTU

Post by LiudvikasLTU »

diddover wrote:
StepS wrote: same for me (maybe not 1 minute but 4-5), i think it's because of too low RAM on vita. maybe will be optimized later
No, the vita has plenty of ram. But the psp emulation only allocates a part of it.
What the heck are you two discussing? ITS A BUG! Psp and ps vita are different systems, it would be a lucky shot if psp homebrew would run on vita without a problem.
Advertising
I'm a part of SpaceCow studios and I know it! :mrgreen:
Camxpspx123
Banned

Re: multicraft "playable" version

Post by Camxpspx123 »

Its works on MY psp 1004 and its the principal.

It freeze at each 5 minutes for me too, and too before i started add features.
BooomPL

Post by BooomPL »

Camx,
When you spend Lamecraft redstone mod with furnace and 3D Zombies?
diddover

Post by diddover »

BooomPL wrote:Camx,
With spend i guess you mean release. Anyhow, he probably won't release the newest version of his lrm mod anymore. My biggest guess is that he is gonna port the lrm mod to multicraft when drakon releases the first official version of multicraft.
Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Post by Xian Nox »

diddover wrote:
BooomPL wrote:Camx,
With spend i guess you mean release. Anyhow, he probably won't release the newest version of his lrm mod anymore. My biggest guess is that he is gonna port the lrm mod to multicraft when drakon releases the first official version of multicraft.
My guess is, he's going to wait for drakon to make any significant changes he's going to make, then port his mod to multicraft. Curious to see how it works out.
BooomPL

Post by BooomPL »

But I waiting for lamecraft rm version of the latest movies (with furnace and 3D Zombies), not for Multicraft rm.
StepS

Post by StepS »

diddover wrote:
lol i know, that's what i meant, and it allocates it like a fat psp
LiudvikasLTU wrote:What the heck are you two discussing? ITS A BUG! Psp and ps vita are different systems, it would be a lucky shot if psp homebrew would run on vita without a problem.
they do run without a problem... unless the homebrew exceeds the RAM limit or uses unimplemented functions, etc.

Return to “Lamecraft”