#238115 by Salfai
Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:53 pm
diddover wrote:
Salfai wrote:New release : http://drakon.ixan.net/?p=752 ?

That's not a new release, we already know that information.

Yes i know, i wanted to say he release a new version of the source at : https://github.com/DrakonPL/MultiCraft
Advertising
#241702 by jingy2859
Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:26 pm
It's been more than a month where the f**k is the new version!
Advertising
#241779 by naki-the-curious
Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:26 pm
jingy2859 wrote:It's been more than a month where the f**k is the new version!

you are the most disrespectful and selfish person I've seen in a while :roll: Contrary to some (stupid) peoples' beliefs, people do have lives outside of the internet.
#241871 by Drakon
Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:31 pm

If you want it so bad, you can make it yourself. Almost whole code is public - go. If you can't, then learn how to code.

I would love to make some new things every day for MultiCraft. It's true - but it's impossible for me to write code at work for 8 hours, then go home and code some more for my own clients and do even some more coding for Multi.... When I will end with my own stuff I will move back to Multi.
#241886 by monsterbasher
Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:03 am

How old are you? 10? 11? You post more threads and comments than everyone who views Lamecraft and act like a selfish little kid demanding for things that Drakon doesn't even need to make. Remember, Drakon has a job and life. His life doesn't revolve around a little indie game he made in his spare time, if you want it so bad why don't YOU make it instead of begging...
#241912 by m1k33
Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:44 am
Drakon wrote:

If you want it so bad, you can make it yourself. Almost whole code is public - go. If you can't, then learn how to code.

I would love to make some new things every day for MultiCraft. It's true - but it's impossible for me to write code at work for 8 hours, then go home and code some more for my own clients and do even some more coding for Multi.... When I will end with my own stuff I will move back to Multi.

Please let me apologize for the stupid people that ask and will ask for another update every 3 seconds, they just don't understand the fact that you have other things to do other than this and they can't even code a simple hello world. I hope those people didn't *** you off and you will continue working on this in your own time.
#244615 by varun
Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 pm
Smartxnoobx12345 wrote:Hey drokon, is there any release date?

There is mo fixed date, drakon has other important tasks ;)
#244732 by St33lDr4g0n
Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:08 pm
Sorry if the answer to this question is obvious, but were there weapons on LameCraft? Such as swords like it MineCraft? (I tried s4inex, I didn't become interested in minecraft until now :( )

If no, then will it most likely be on MultiCraft? :mrgreen: