Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

I had a dream....

Bell99kill
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:36 am
Location: Sabah(Borneo), Malaysia

Re: I had a dream....

Post by Bell99kill » Sun May 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Sheldetin wrote:I had a dream that my dog was a can of mustard.
LOL
Advertising

jingy2859
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 12:16 pm

Re: I had a dream....

Post by jingy2859 » Mon May 21, 2012 12:40 pm

I had a dream that i had a dream that had a dream that had a dream that had a dream that had a dream that had a dream that had a dream which had a dream that had a CD case with word MULTICRAFT on it, when i tested it on my pc my pc crashed, and everything turned into a can of cola.
Advertising

User avatar
Darkrainbow
Posts: 468
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:27 pm

Re: I had a dream....

Post by Darkrainbow » Mon May 21, 2012 1:26 pm

^What the heck 8-)
Welcome

Bell99kill
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:36 am
Location: Sabah(Borneo), Malaysia

Re: I had a dream....

Post by Bell99kill » Mon May 21, 2012 2:23 pm

jingy2859 wrote:I had a dream that i had a dream that had a dream that had a dream that had a dream that had a dream that had a dream that had a dream which had a dream that had a CD case with word MULTICRAFT on it, when i tested it on my pc my pc crashed, and everything turned into a can of cola.
Coach:I got the cola !

taxik
Posts: 220
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Re: I had a dream....

Post by taxik » Mon May 21, 2012 4:24 pm

I had dream: Multicraft was released but internet crashed, because aliens attacked on our earth and i runned Doom I and i used BFG and i killed all those aliens :geek: Crazy :lol:
Image

Codestorm
Posts: 227
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:28 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1

Re: I had a dream....

Post by Codestorm » Mon May 21, 2012 6:27 pm

phels wrote:I had a similar dream. Only in my dream I was playing MultiCraft and Drakon walked up and told me to look down at my crotch and Abraham Lincoln's face was where my junk should've been and it started screaming at me and that's when I woke up.
Image in my brain... cannot be unseen...
Image

Bunny
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:04 pm

Re: I had a dream....

Post by Bunny » Mon May 21, 2012 6:33 pm

taxik wrote:I had dream: Multicraft was released but internet crashed, because aliens attacked on our earth and i runned Doom I and i used BFG and i killed all those aliens :geek: Crazy :lol:
No to mě poser... :D Long time without Lamecraft update and people have interesting dreams... :D
PS: Jsi to ty, Taxik z CF? :D Jestli ne, tak bude sranda... :lol:
Image

phels
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:14 am

Re: I had a dream....

Post by phels » Mon May 21, 2012 11:12 pm

Codestorm wrote:
phels wrote:I had a similar dream. Only in my dream I was playing MultiCraft and Drakon walked up and told me to look down at my crotch and Abraham Lincoln's face was where my junk should've been and it started screaming at me and that's when I woke up.
Image in my brain... cannot be unseen...
Haha! Sorry...

me7i
Banned
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:38 am

Re: I had a dream....

Post by me7i » Tue May 22, 2012 8:33 am

Sheldetin wrote:I had a dream that my dog was a can of mustard.
i also had a dream your dog was a can of mustard

harshyo96
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Re: I had a dream....

Post by harshyo96 » Tue May 22, 2012 11:56 am

I am tired of dreaming :P so i started playing minecraft(PC) :D
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Post Reply

Return to “Lamecraft”