#140864 by Ventus
Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:21 pm
Thanks for the new 0.4 i love it
please make dynamic clouds :D
Advertising
Last edited by Ventus on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#140867 by me7i
Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:26 pm
love the new doors, could you do the same with windows but center it and perhaps:

me7i wrote:I would like to request:

Furnace - static block
TNT - working block with mexicouger's code or as static block
Chest - static block
Workbench - static block
Metal door - 2 static blocks with 0 mass
Bed - 2 seperate half blocks
Cobwebs - static block 0 mass
Train track - an ALMOST flat block with 0 mass
Ladders to be flat when on a wall (working in the same way as a torch when put on wall, the code will be similar)

PERHAPS:

Mushrooms and bushes as they are in MC
Advertising
#140876 by diddover
Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:09 pm
I'm having this weird bug where,
when a transparent block is placed behind another transparent one atleast one block furter of it, it shows through that block. Making some buildings ugly... Also the trees, seem to be transparent? Cause they also show through each other =/
Anyhow, nice update whatsoever, I love the new tree generation, the door ( although it still needs some work), and the new blocks! ;D
EDIT: Are there also other people experiencing this transparency bug? Or am I the only one? o.o
#140959 by Darkrainbow
Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:56 pm
monsterbasher wrote:This is my request. Dynamic water and limited blocks. Thats it for now! If you can add that i will treat you as a god. heck, I'll create a new religion called s4niexism. ;)

Looks like I need to change my religion soon ... :D
#140964 by diddover
Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:02 pm
monsterbasher wrote:This is my request. Dynamic water and limited blocks. Thats it for now! If you can add that i will treat you as a god. heck, I'll create a new religion called s4niexism. ;)

Imma join that religion! lol
#140984 by Ventus
Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:47 pm
i will join that religion.. xD.
when you can relase a new update? xD
#140996 by diddover
Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:43 pm
A little request for the next update...
I always badly wanted stars in the night sky, it would make the night environment so much more interesting and lively instead of the everlasting darkness.
I see that it is possible on Dscraft ( a minecraft homebrew for the ds), having stars in the nightsky.
So I can't see why it wouldn't be possible on the psp.

Thanks =3 Yo so awesome