Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Update of Lamecraft is here!

Darkrainbow

Re: help me and I give you something?

Post by Darkrainbow »

darkenvy wrote:I canno load a save for the life of me. Everything works fine on the PSP and I am using OP-30 obtained from here and Drakons website. I have also tried getting 3 mods and none of them will load a save. I also grabbed a few unofficial builds (r71) and that too is unable to load a save. Can someone personally help me? Send me their files including lamecraft and a map? I noticed that texture packs dont list also.

Oh in PSPFiler I can see everytime I save a map and it adds a new file under "Save". The files are even timestamped to the current day and time correctly. The list simply just does not want to fill up with maps. If you help me succeed I can offer you something. A couple bucks perhaps? a diamond block on my Minecraft server? VIP status on my minecraft server?
So your problem is that your saves won't load ? If yes, then you just need to use the same revion to load them as you made them.
Anyways the game ain't final yet so there are some bugs that may/will break maps.
Advertising
Welcome
Casavult

Re: Update of Lamecraft is here!

Post by Casavult »

I downloaded the new version from his Blog and it's absolutely great with the Texture Pack loading and the Danzeff keyboard but... It's not loading my game saves from OP-30 or previous revisions. :(

I'm going to stay on OP-30 and CSM 0.8 because me and my brother have made a whole map full of buildings, roads, walk ways, ect, ect and I'm really proud of it. I hope he can fix the game save issue. :)
Advertising
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
darkenvy

Re: help me and I give you something?

Post by darkenvy »

Darkrainbow wrote:
darkenvy wrote:I canno load a save for the life of me. Everything works fine on the PSP and I am using OP-30 obtained from here and Drakons website. I have also tried getting 3 mods and none of them will load a save. I also grabbed a few unofficial builds (r71) and that too is unable to load a save. Can someone personally help me? Send me their files including lamecraft and a map? I noticed that texture packs dont list also.

Oh in PSPFiler I can see everytime I save a map and it adds a new file under "Save". The files are even timestamped to the current day and time correctly. The list simply just does not want to fill up with maps. If you help me succeed I can offer you something. A couple bucks perhaps? a diamond block on my Minecraft server? VIP status on my minecraft server?
So your problem is that your saves won't load ? If yes, then you just need to use the same revion to load them as you made them.
Anyways the game ain't final yet so there are some bugs that may/will break maps.
I should be more specific. The saves made with the same version will not load. Im not trying to load another version or revision. The same exact version will not load what it created.

Create map -> build some blocks -> save -> quit
saves show up under PSPFiler with the correct timestamps showing they were just created
lamecraft -> load -> nothing populates the list

can you please upload the files you are using?
PSVita 1 : Unboxed → 1.61 → Everybody's Tennis Exploit → 1.81 → Urbanix Exploit
PSVita 2 : 1.813.51 → Rejuvinate & TN-V
PSTV 1 : 3.35 → Whitelist Hack & Rejuvinate
PSTV 2 : Latest FW Always
Darkrainbow

Post by Darkrainbow »

You should download the revision again, I think it is corrupted...
Welcome
darkenvy

Post by darkenvy »

Darkrainbow wrote:You should download the revision again, I think it is corrupted...
The last download I did was monday. You should see my vhbl menu, I have 5 lamecrafts on there including unofficial builds, different op-30s aquired from different places, a couple lamecraft mods and not a single one of them loads a saves properly (note: the saves re generated with the same version attemping to load it). Can I please get someones working lamecraft folder with a map that loads correctly? I keep asking because I want to isolate the problem.

I will pay $5 via paypal to the person who leads me to get it working. We can get a moderator to withold the money in the meantime if desired.
Darkrainbow

Post by Darkrainbow »

Welcome
Pio21

Post by Pio21 »

Just to be sure, are you copying lamecraft from pc or you are doing it in pspfiler?
Richard_Wayne

Post by Richard_Wayne »

Is this version compatible with VHBL r148?
darkenvy

Post by darkenvy »

Darkrainbow wrote:Try this one
http://www.mediafire.com/?o18ap26d0ovb3hn
Tried this one as well as r51, r50, r49, r45 from this site: http://lamecraft.weebly.com/unofficial-revs.html with no luck
Pio21 wrote:Just to be sure, are you copying lamecraft from pc or you are doing it in pspfiler?
I think Im going to have to make my own thread. Seeing as this was an update to lamecraft making it compatible for VHBL I assumed this was the VHBL thread. However since you asked this I realized you probably think Im doing this on my PSP. Every version that I tried seems to work fine on the PSP.
Pio21

Post by Pio21 »

darkenvy wrote:
Pio21 wrote:Just to be sure, are you copying lamecraft from pc or you are doing it in pspfiler?
I think Im going to have to make my own thread. Seeing as this was an update to lamecraft making it compatible for VHBL I assumed this was the VHBL thread. However since you asked this I realized you probably think Im doing this on my PSP. Every version that I tried seems to work fine on the PSP.
Uh, sorry i just read this and i though you was talking about psp
darkenvy wrote:Oh in PSPFiler I can see everytime I save a map and it adds a new file under "Save".
In that case i can't help you, i dont know anything about VHBL.
Maybe you should ask Drakon or even Wololo, im sure they would be able to help.

Return to “Lamecraft”