I noticed the last version, 2.0, didn't include the texture packs from 1.4.2 so I started converting the texture packs to 2.0. I'll be sure to convert them all, when I have time.Here's the links to the one's I've done so far:
- PureBDCraft 2.0 https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B95M6IzDpMzgb05udWFTV0NlS28
- More to come soon!Questions for woolio
- Is there a template file I can use to help make my own themes (to help align items, health bars, etc.)? Or is the best way just to get the Default texture pack, and replace each and every file, pixel by pixel?
- Has the feature to swap game modes, creative to survival, been removed? Or is there a way to do it, still?
- Does the "Super Secret Settings" button do anything?
Many thanks! And thank you, woolio, for making what is pretty much the best PSP homebrew out there! Your work has been incredible, and I really appreciate it! PS thanks for bringing back the pretty, animated menu!
Live long and prosper!
Planeswalker, Monster Hunter and Sith